FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brand new website!

karysky
I had a website before on my art, but I changed it to made a Rammstein Tribute website...

It still includes all my art and stuff, but it more Rammstein-Oriented.

The French version is still in construction, but it should be finished tonight.

Please, tell me what you think ! Either here or in my Guestbook...

www.karysky.frihost.net
plato
Poor job!
Please attention:
1st of all, you have done your work like 1st time web-designers. Your web site is very slow due to usage of big size photos.
2nd, even you may not want to link all parts of your site, but you should put some TEXT LINKS in your site. Some people disable the image showing option in their browsers, and then they would never see any thing there in your site. Additionally if you want SEOs crawl your site accurately and completely you should have all important links in TEXT LINKS format.
3rd, a professional website is included the copyright and footer.
karysky
plato wrote:
Poor job!
Please attention:
1st of all, you have done your work like 1st time web-designers. Your web site is very slow due to usage of big size photos.
2nd, even you may not want to link all parts of your site, but you should put some TEXT LINKS in your site. Some people disable the image showing option in their browsers, and then they would never see any thing there in your site. Additionally if you want SEOs crawl your site accurately and completely you should have all important links in TEXT LINKS format.
3rd, a professional website is included the copyright and footer.

I'll add the footer tonight... as for the big pictures, I tried not putting too many, except for the first image that appears.

What are text links?

Thanks for you honest comment!

Although I wouldn't say it's a POOR job, personnally... I think there are plenty worse pages than mine. Confused
plato
Text links are the simplest links; you write something and relate a hyperlink to it.
An example is www.platohost.net .
It is the most important kind of links.
Quote:
Although I wouldn't say it's a POOR job, personnally... I think there are plenty worse pages than mine.

Of course!!
But I wrote those to help you to promote your website!
karysky
plato wrote:
Text links are the simplest links; you write something and relate a hyperlink to it.
An example is www.platohost.net .
It is the most important kind of links.
Quote:
Although I wouldn't say it's a POOR job, personnally... I think there are plenty worse pages than mine.

Of course!!
But I wrote those to you to promote your website!

I know I know, and I must add that your page designs are incredible !

As for the text link, I don't really understand... I mean, the links I do are of this form:

<a href></a>

Basically, you're telling me to do [url][/url]?? I didn't know this was used in HTML..
plato
Do not make mistake!
I never told you to do your links [url][/url], it is awfully wrong.
The right format is: <a href="http://www.platohost.net">www.platohost.net</a>.
This is the text link, www.platohost.net after > is the text which will be shown on the page.
karysky
plato wrote:
Do not make mistake!
I never told you to do your links [url][/url], it is awfully wrong.
The right format is: <a href="http://www.platohost.net">www.platohost.net</a>.
This is the text link, www.platohost.net after > is the text which will be shown on the page.

Yes, what I don't understand is why you tell me to do that... because that is exactly what I've done....

Haven't I?? I only used this format, for example:

<a href="history.html">History</a>

EDIT:

Ok I think I see what you mean... I should do this instead:

<a href="www.karysky.frihost.net/history.html">History</a>

Right? So that basically SEOs can browse my pages correctly?
silentpark
maybe add titles to your page.. btw. change the title of the the frontpage ( "03" ?)

and maybe think about if its realy needed to have the counter on the first page :/

the rest is ok. like you said nothing speciel. one more suggestion maybe change the content part (were the text (the table with the black background)) to a dark green (hmm just maybe ^^) Smile