FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHOTOSHOP TUTS

drumminwithpens
hey guys i really need help finding a good photoshop tutorial for a logo. i remember i saw a website called somethinguniversity.com and i cant find where i found it now .. Sad bummer well if you guys can help me with this, thatd be great
Bengt
www.google.com Laughing

I think www.pixel2life.com will help you greatly in your search for tutorials mate
eruct
I would check out Good-Tutorials. They search other tutorial sites, sort of like a tutorials search engine. Also, you may want to look at these...

PSLover
PhotoshopCafe
Spoono
Toxic Lab
Tvis
Lynda.com has some great tutorials...of course legal versions have to be paid for it, but if you know your way around with bittorrents, I'm sure you will be able to download some video lessons. They are top quality movies in which teachers explain using the Photoshop program how to start using that program. There are also more advanced levels available and for example tutorials of how to integrate Photoshop with Macromedia Flash or other programs. It helped me a lot!
timerecords
if you just type the words Photoshop Tutorials in google, man you would find hundred tutorials Laughing
rafifaisal
Some people are sooo lazy.
Only by helping people with these sort of questions we keep them lazy.
So I would say ---> google it up man.
looksbad
pixel2life.com and digital-industry.net and GT which has already been mentioned!