FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

P-ISM

heady233

This is a really cool thing my grandpa showed me. It's a 4 pen-shaped things that send out a laser keyboard, monitor, video camera, mouse, and you can chat with it and go on the internet with it. And the best part about it, is that it's coming out in 5 years. Laughing
XeononyX
I dont know how you are but I can barely find my keys in the morning, I wonder how many of these someone will have to buy in a lifetime since they are so small. Good Invention though hopefully they come out with a slightly bigger version for those who lose many things like me Smile
myrevolt
I've seen this concept before. It just combines the laser keyboard (which is heard doesn't work well anyway) and a mini projector. I'm still waiting for a decent UMPC/tablet. The issue of course with the latter is there are still many issues with it recognizing some people's handwriting. They should just scrap the all-touchscreen input and figure out a way to get a qwerty keyboard on them. All if they do continue to pursue touch screen technology, there needs to be some sort of force feedback. Back to the P-ISM, I like it in concept, I just can't see it working very well. Though, it would be interesting to see it replace the laptops at startbucks Razz. Maybe these companies should try revamping their efforts in the thin client market...
Yazz
Doesnt seem plausible to me.

How would that laser keyboard work anyways?