FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guy Gets Hot Sauce Poured Into His Eye

bestvids
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/2167/Hot_Sauce_in_Eye

That's right, he allows his friend to pour extremely hot hot sauce into his eye.
SusieSmacktard
All that for a cheeseburger? That's insane!
Sinue
Reminds me of a drinking game I heard about over at Penny Arcade. Cut a lemon in half, salt the innards, then affix them to your eyes with a large rubber band. Squeeze & remove the lemons, take a shot of tequila, and then snap the rubber band on your eyes. If you don't fall over in pain, you make it to the second round. o_O
Vanquish
Some people do bloody anything for fame, it's amazing what lengths people would go through just to appear on a website or TV show, etc.

Neal
Rsam
That's a dumb thing to do, lol. I can't handle hotsauce in my mouth let alone my eye.
Vanquish
I don't think we get hot sauce in England, I've never tried it anyway, but I can't half imagine what it feels like in the mouth, and the eye!

Neal
nfo_c
I once got soap in my eye, it burnt like hell, cant imagine hot sauce. Shocked
Mr Smith
That isn't funny, that is just idiotic.
hack_man_
In the UK we have English Mustard
wowz
Great friends... I wish I had someone that would pour hotsauce in my eye and feed me burgers.

I'm really sick of nice people... Wink
jon9314
that is the dumbest thing i have seen to date. i almost cried in pain from watching that. what are the chances of going blind from that?
milkman
I'm going to have to disagree, thats is very funny. What isn't funny about laughing at other peoples pain?