FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Im a big anime fan

What do you think about Inu-Yasha
I don't like him!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
he's ok
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
He's Mad sexy!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Who?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Kisses@~^~
See no i want all the anime fan who peep this to know that im tryin to get emails pics friends and maybe a boyfriend out of post this i kisses am a big anime fan i go website to chat room and all over giving my email address out (Kareemzwifey_18@yahoo.com) so i can get to know more people like me
einstein
he is too COOL!!!
Hojo
well, im a guy so i dont find him mad sexy, but i also dont have anything against him or the series. i watch it occasionally when its on tv, but usually they only repeat episodes because they dont have the newer ones translated yet :/
Scaramanga
Hojo wrote:
well, im a guy so i dont find him mad sexy, but i also dont have anything against him or the series. i watch it occasionally when its on tv, but usually they only repeat episodes because they dont have the newer ones translated yet :/

I believe new episodes are airing on CN now, with reruns on other days during the weeks. I'd check your local listings to find out when the new episodes are airing.

As for the show itself, there are two fairly big problems I have with it, personally. First, the fanbase of rabid, often drooling fangirls. In no other show is this seen quite as bad as with InuYasha. Second is the length. While I'm something of an old school fan of Rumiko Takahashi's other works, they too often descend into mindless, boring series' after the 100-billionth chapter. She also tends to coast on a lot of these really long series and not really offer a lot of resolution (very little was resolved in the anime, and the manga is quickly nearing completion with possibly the same lack of resolution.)
xframe
I saw an ep. the other day on adult swim. I wasn't very impressed. But maybe its because I only watched one ep. or maybe because it was dubbed.