FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ELECTRONICS BRAND?

FAVORITE BRAND
SONY
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
PANASONIC
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TOSHIBA
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
JVC
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
RCA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OTHER...
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

klaviermann
MINE IS SONY
CtrlAltDeleteDie
I guess mine's Sony too, but it is more like $ony. Very Happy They love their money and I love my PSP.
Helios
ALTERA Laughing Laughing Laughing
Georgeboy
I like using Phillips products. Especially their audio players are really from a good quality. For pc audio creative is still the best.

Greetz
psycosquirrel
Logitech probably.
william
Hmm...tough question. Out of the choices you've listed, I'd say Sony, even though they are expensive. I think it also depends on the exact product we're talking about...
phinguyen
i'm a hardcore sony fan when it comez to electronics. now this means only pertains to electronics that are not computers. i mean everything that sony has thier hands on is freakin fantastic except their computers, but this is only speaking from a computer enthusiasts point of view, for the avid computer user sony iz fine, but for the experts custom is the only way to go. but everything else, sony takes the pot, did you kno that samsung makes chips for some sony products?? so that means you have to give proops to samsung too. sony is also a muti-corperation, this means they not only make electronics but many other thingz, you kno that they started as a stock trading company? theres alot about sony that no one knows about.
em0o
depends on what it is...sony is reliable but as far as other electronics go..such as pdas, cameras there are nicer and better. Sometimes it's just overrated. Sony does have great screens such as the XBRITE technology on their laptops.
TheGeek
I dont know why you all like $ony so much, for the quality of their product, they charge WAAAAy too much. So far every single one of their products that i have purchased as broken on me within a 4 year time span, the only product that hasnt broken that i have is a pair of their headphones, and i didnt even buy those, they were some kids and they fell out of his backpack at school, so i kept them because he left them.

If i had to pick my favorite one, i would probably have to say either Toshiba or Logitech depending on the product.
Aiz
Well, there are different brands I like for different types of products. o.o So I can't generalize and say I favor any particular one above others.

For harddrives, I prefer Western Digital.
For laptops I like Toshiba
For cellphones, I like Sony Ericsson and Nokia.
For other misc electronics, I'd go with Sony. I know they charge a fortune but sometimes it's worth it.
kiranaghor
Apple Computers: for ipods and future iphone.
I like Seagate for hard disks, Sony for television and walkman and USB pen drive, and viewsonic for monitors.
Xeniczone
Sony Next to everything I have is sony.

Playstation
surround sound amp
etc...

The only thing I have that is Apple is my computer. So I won't really call it my favorite electronic company because all they make is mp3 players and computers though it would be cool if they made game consoles tvs or Amps.
manumiglani
Samsung
sprk3
mine is Sony
alkady
I'd have to go with Samsung, Mostly because everything I have is Samsung nearly, My DVD Burner on both Computers, My Flash Cards and so on.
Forvit
Why so few brands participate in voting? For example I often buy monitors and accessories Acer and BenQ, but they are not present in voting.
Balcard
Forvit wrote:
Why so few brands participate in voting? For example I often buy monitors and accessories Acer and BenQ, but they are not present in voting.

Because these concern produce electonic only for computers. In this enquiry
you may choos firm from all block's of electronic.

My choos is Sony. I have tv Sony and Sony Playstation.
For Sound electronic I choose Maranzt.