FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best car game

projettus
I love play cars games. My favorite is rally and F1. For you: whith is the best ?
linexpert
I still like Need For Spped: Most Wanted more Very Happy
I mainly play on pc, i don't own a playstation Very Happy
althalus
Flatout 1/2 are pretty good. Smile
Dark_Jedi06
Rush 2 Extreme Racing for the N64 is probably my favorite...I put so much time into that game and played it for years. Very Happy

Gotta love classics.
djsamsung
nothing beats the Need For Speed series, but Most Wanted is quite a letdown for me.

best of the NFS series is Underground 2. Very Happy
jackill
I love racing simulations. My favourite game is Grand Prix Legends, this sim is the best sim ever, unless it`s 8 years old game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Prix_Legends

Non-realistic racing games such as NFS, TOCA sux!
Marco
My favorite race game was "Need for speed II SE", back then I played it a lot
TomS
Midnight Club 2.
Why is MC3 only for PS2?!?!.
Navan91
NFS Series...!
hlavco
That's hard to decide. I'd have to say either Rush 2: Extreme Racing for N64 or Gran Turismo 2 for PS1. I liked when GT had two discs. I could bring arcade mode to my friend's house while my brother stayed home and worked on his career.

I'm also a big fan of the oft-overlooked Penny Racers for the N64. Nintendo Power even said it was a worthy alternative from Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing.
trilogy456
projettus wrote:
I love play cars games. My favorite is rally and F1. For you: whith is the best ?
The GTR FIA racing games have great audio while you're inside the cockpit.
zuk4u
Need For Speed: Most Wanted is imo the best
jackill
trilogy456 wrote:
projettus wrote:
The GTR FIA racing games have great audio while you're inside the ****.

Yep and GT Legends. I love those vintage cars Smile unfortunately there is only one Ferrari Crying or Very sad Wink
linkman2004
Does Mario Kart count? I've never really played any real car games, let alone owned them. Mario Kart is really the only racing game I've played. Unless you count the warthogs in Halo as cars. Razz
Hojo
id have to say some of the best car games ive played were titles from the NFS series. ive played most of them and liked them a lot usually. theyre also fun to play in multiplayer with other people
serdar47
of course NFS Most Wanted
waiting NFS Carbon
fernanditog1989
all of the NFS games are good...I personally like NFS Underground 2
CtrlAltDeleteDie
Simulation wise its Gran Turismo series. Fun wise, it's the burnout series.
Antek88
I like a TOCA Race Driver and Need for Speed series.
I waiting a NFS Carbon
rayx
I love grand theft auto series. . . you can do whatever you like like killing people on street, getting busted by police and no rules car driving . . .
angelussum
Hmm, this is a tough one. It depends on if you are looking at straight car games, or games where you can drive as an option. GTA is a good one to play if you want to run over people and fly off clifts.. Need for speed is a good series. Underground 2 was nice - and Most Wanted wasn't as great as it could have been, though I really enjoyed the cops pursuit bit.
snowboardalliance
I like Need for speed Underground 2 on gamecube.
bunnyRO
NFS and burnout series..yea~
Priest83
Need for Speed, but not the new ones, the older ones, mainly Nedd For Speed: Porche 2000. What a game, damage great physics, great graphics still looks good even now. It's a shame they went down the Fast and Furious route of modding and street racing crap. There already loads of crappy games like that, it should stick to its routes, keep the scenic coastal and countryside tracks. Imagine mountain tracks and such like with dynamic shadows and HDR etc, itll look well cool. They need to bring out an updated version of one of those games.
TSpiralP
i like the gran turismo series allot. not because of the realism but more on the technical side of racing, changing car parts, settings, body styles, etc. everythign you do to your car makes its way different and noticable. Yeah NFSU and most wanted are pretty fun but they lack something. Burnout is a really good arcade game. and its fun as hell. oh and initial d is fun if your into drifting and all
gamesnmore
NEED FOR SPEED!!!!! NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2!!!! BEST CAR GAME EVER!!!

Very Happy
jackill
The new rfactor demo have the best F1 of all PC games. So realistic, great sound and grapfics. And also many (really many) great mods for this sim.
habboorkut
Surprised Surprised Surprised
justnewbie
racing? nothing beats nfs series. I played nfs hot pursuit, nfs underground, underground 2 and currently my favorite: most wanted.. hey the graphics are awesome
jackill
Yep, but phisics are like sh****. try GT Legends, GTR, rfactor Wink
fatepower
projettus wrote:
Need For Speed Very Happy and GTA but GTA is not onley a car game hehe it is a robbery game and kinda maffia parts in it to Very Happy
Joker68
Enduro @ Atari!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously now: GTR2, GTL, rFactor, RBR and Xpand Rally rulez!
eday2010
I have to say that I LOVE FlatOut 2. 1 was great as well, but there is more of everything in 2. Any racing game where the object is to smash into things and other racers like a demolition gets my thumbs up. Burn Out is also great. The challenges where you have to cause as much destruction as possible is wonderful!!
satyamy
projettus wrote:

I like Only Need For Speed.................................
ForceRun
I'm also a Flatout fan. i did like Faltout 1 better than Flatout 2. Need for speed Most Wanted is a fun game too. Total worth the money
dac_nip
GTR 2? I love the cars.. just that..hehe
abhishek_2410
the need for speed series are really nice.i lve them the most .
congo1
i like need for speed
Alias
The best car games for me are the NFS Series. It's really cool. Smile

I haven't try GT Series though my friends told me that its a really good driving simulator game.
Blu_Spykz
Only car game I play is Gran Turismo 4.

So, nothing to compare it to.

So best car game I play is GT 4 Smile
vandame
Need For Speed the lastest version , is the best !!!
web_harman
i am more of a strategy car game player .. thats why i like F1. But in pc section../// i havnt found an awsome F! game.... Right now i am downloading GRAND PRIX 4 and i am going to buy GTR2

I have also upgraded my pc and bought game pads and wheels to fulfill my wish....

PS3 has a great F1 game launched in 2006

But i dont won a PS 3... i wonder when such a game shall come for the PC
avanta
my best car game is NFS undergroud. its graphics are mind blowing. ive finishd it 4 times without cheats...
avanta
my best car game is NFS undergroud. its graphics are mind blowing. ive finishd it 4 times without cheats...
TDesign
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED and CARBON

The best car games that i ever played.

all is great
ItsWesley
I can't stand simulation driving games, I much prefer arcade games like burnout, as they are much simpler and easy to just play.
Geminh
I used to be a Need for Speed fanatic, but these days, I play other driving games such as Burnout because it adds more action into the Driving games genre. Don't get me wrong, I still love playing Need for Speed, but simulation driving is becoming rather boring to me.
william
The Burnout series! Without a doubt, Burnout wins, and I'm not talking about only the first one, but all 4. The thing I like about Burnout is that you're not actually racing on a track. It's fast paced and the graphics are pretty good.

I also like a couple of other car games, too. Need for Speed Carbon is really awesome along with most other Need for Speed games.

There are some other car racing games that I'm not too fond of, like Gran Turismo. Honestly, for me, Gran Turismo is too slow.

I really love racing games, and one of my favorite. In general, I tend to enjoy racing games more than other genres.
schmidi
you don't have played Flatout 2 yet.
This game is the best action-racing-game of the interactive entertainment history...

This game earned much prices... The soloplay or campaign have less
weaknesses but over all: it is the best!

Multiplayermode.. genius
darth_revan
Burnout has no equal..
nono888
What can I say, I don't have a favourite each game has it's good aspects, so I'll go with Burnout and The NFS series.
Dwyer17
the Grand Theft Auto series is hella cool. I'm sick of need for speed.
Zews
The fun part is that people keep buying new cargames, but play them with the keyboard for 0% feeling.

If you like racing games, id recommend buying a wheel + pedals, and eaven your first NFS game will be filled with feeling and fun again Wink
photon
Need for speed series without a doubt! Loved Porsche unleashed and underground. The recent ones are just crap! More of eyecandy than gameplay

I also love Collin McRally, although ive never played much of it
Chesshaha
I like GTA: SA, because it ownz, but NFS most wanted is also good.
shwetanshu
NFS: Underground
NFS: Most Wanted
Captain Fertile
I love the Grand Theft Auto series (from 3 onwards) but as far a 'real' racing' Gran Turismo 4 is my favourite.

TOCA is pretty good to but I keep going back to Gran Turismo time and time again, cant count the hours played on that beast.
kamu
I AM A TOTAL ADDICT TO NEED FOR SPEED SERIES: NFS MOST WANTED IS DA BEST!

i didn't play carbon yet, so dun't knw how gud it is.
Chesshaha
kamu wrote:
I AM A TOTAL ADDICT TO NEED FOR SPEED SERIES: NFS MOST WANTED IS DA BEST!

i didn't play carbon yet, so dun't knw how gud it is.

YES!!!
Sergiy
For me is the best GT Legends and Live for Speed Laughing
Peterssidan
Mariocart 64 is the best car game I think. To the computer it can be ignition or Carmagedon.
Cee_Jay
well...racing experience in games can not be best to me untill the game has realistic graphics n sound effects.... and most important "unrestricted" or "boundaryless" racing track
i have tried need for speed for several times coz of being a reputed game..but again n again got disappointed....
the best racing experience i ever had is in two games...GTA San andreas and Master Rally
GTA SA gives the utmost thrill as you can drive on boundaryless track...just as your drivng in a real city....exploring shoort cuts...driving through the usual traffic..is a real FUN
Master Ralley is an old game but still has very good appearance of vehicles and tracks...scenes are good...car damages are realistic...

these both are PC games
Riesjart
For me, that would definately be Burnout Revenge !
dan751
Well, let's see: This all depends on personal preference. I've always favored the Gran Turismo series for the Playstation 1/2. I find that the Project Gotham Racing series for Xbox/360 is Gran Turismo's biggest competetor. I love the Burnout series as those games go where the Gran Turismo and Project Gotham Racing series don't dare go, all bent on crashing/destruction. The Burnout series however, even though it's close to reality regards destruction, one crash in real life can be the very end of someone's life. Taking the Gran Turismo series into account, it's actually more realistic than most think: In some racing leagues, the coaches would have their drivers play the latest Gran Turismo game available, with use of a wheel and seat and whatnot, and it actually trained them to do better on the real track. There's food for thought. So, in my personal opinion, the Gran Turismo games are the best racer for any video game system.