FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Video Game Finatics+Zelda

So_Bored_Sigh
I am SOOOOOOOO obsessed with video games (and art) that when I grow up, my job will be a video game graphic designer (and pro flutist) OMG! I love Zelda games the best. My fav. is The Ocarina of Time Zelda Game! I love the graphics, music, and storyline! I am obsessed with it! I sketch the characters and junk! OMG! I love it! I love it! I love it! Anyone else like Zelda??
TomS
I know only Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. But I stopped Majoras Mask, because I stuck at the first town and I hate that I can't save until a certain point in the game.

Played OoT about 10 times through. Is there anybody, who got all 10 ghosts in the hylia quilt or got each of the 100 skulltulla spiders?

I wonder what you get, if you catch them all. I heared for the ghosts you get the fourth bottle. But I don't know what you get for the 100 spiders (I caught 79 I think).

What about the rumor of the golden armament??? Is it true?
One of the stones in front of the cathedral gives you a hint, when you talk to him with the magic mask. He says Marlon is dreaming of a noble young man wearing shining clothes and carrying her out with his horse.
rayx
I'm a RPG Fanatics but don't play Zelda that much. I remember the last ZELDA i play on gameboy was there is a time shifting.
goblinish
I like Zelda games tho i have to confess the only one ive completed is `The Wind Waker`. Smile