FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Computer Geek Saying contest

TeenZine
Ok IM going to offer 100 frih$ to the person who comese up with the funnyest computer geek saying.

1st place: We will use the saying for the Admins WIN A 50 frih$
2nd place: The mods of our forum will get to use it. Win 25 Frih$
3rd place: we will use yours as an alertnet and give/sell it to visitors 5 Frih$

Example:

Rules: The only script language can be html. ( you can not use php or java or other)
Must not be about aple being better then windows ( i know thats true but I own a windows as of now)
Must be unqiue.
YOu may enter as many times as you would like. ( not to exceed a few 100)

HAVE FUN!
S3nd K3ys
TeenZine wrote:
Ok IM going to offer 100 frih$ to the person who comese up with the funnyest computer geek saying.

NOTE:
THIS must be unique the saying can not be already done.
I WILL OWN THE COPPYRIGHT of all sumissions

I'd have to say this entire post was the geekiest and funniest thing I've heard in weeks!

TeenZine
Sorry maybe I made it to clear. lol
S3nd K3ys

TeenZine wrote:
Sorry maybe I made it to clear. lol

It was very clear. That's what makes it so damn funny!

Seriously, you should go home and get some sleep. Wink
ninjakannon
Ok: woot.

This word is so damn funny, and you know what it originaly came from? "We own other team!" Yes, that's it. So when you hear a guy (or girl) say that then, unless they have said it to another team mate when they are owning the other team, it makes no sence. Thus this geek saying is very funny. Well, I think so anyway... Very Happy But I still use it sometimes. Cool
Hammy
Die You Freaking Noob! Brick wall
Ratman2050
1.I will uber pwn you scrub!
2. I pwn source at cs nub, i love de dust 2
3. stop hacking nub, stop hacking i hate u
4. check out my website "fantasy pc" i love pc's I dream about them everyday.
Ghost Rider103
"Im not a F**k**G computer geek, Im a big muscular man, that has big musceles, and I will PWN you. Laughing"

" OMG you havnt seen starwars? Your a loser man the only way to become cool is to watch starwars, collect starwars posters, starwars swords, and then you are cool man!.... So you wanna go play on my computer?"

Actually, I got one more, but some frihost users might get a little mad at me lol. But remeber I am also playing this game, but hey, I thought it was pretty good.

" I need some FRIH$"
ninjakannon
Some more that I've heard my brother say (not saying that he's a geek or anything Razz):

- Die nub!
- Rofl owned!
- OMG n00b!
- Lmao d spec ded (This one is from RuneScape, if you're wondering what it means: d spec = the special attack on a dragon dagger of some sort. And I'm sure you can work out what it means from that... Wink)
- Die pls
- Dead?
- Haha you're such a nub!

And some more, this time not from my brother:

- Go find out yourself, it's not that hard to use a dictinary.
- OI, that's my hard drive!
- Muhahahaha my computer program pwns yours!
- And finally this guys impression of computer geeks (The impression starts at arround 4:00 into the movie and ends at arround 6:45 (but I'd just watch the whole thing if I were you)).
einstein
Want to be a crazy geek????

well, i read this somewhere, and i laughed bcos i felt that geeks are crazy. so how much crazy would a crazy geek be??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
ninjakannon
einstein wrote:
so how much crazy would a crazy geek be?

I think you need to watch some YouTube vidoes... There are some really crazy geeks on there Cool
einstein
yeah, i'll chk them out...
TeenZine
Over no winners since the lack of entrees.
Hammy
Hah, i had a feeling this would happen.

I count 20 different entries here. I have an A-level in maths. Very Happy

lol
Ratman2050
TeenZine wrote:

I think he just doesnt want to pay us. Wink
ninjakannon
Ratman2050 wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

I think he just doesnt want to pay us. Wink

Yeah, I bet that's it really Laughing Good thinking!
einstein
yeah, u r right...
mistuh griddlez
oooohhhhh you guys.......well anyway.......here's mine?

&ineedagirlfriend;

Very Happy I thought it was funny cuz you know geeks without girlfriends (although i've had alot.....) but ummm yeah nevermind.
Hammy
Lol.. i dont understand internet relationships.. i find it funny when someone tells me they have a girlfriend on the other side of the world over the internet .. rofl..
Sorry if anyone does have a internet gf/bf.. most likely there will be , but thats just the way i feel about it.

anyways.. i see TeenZine is still avoiding this thread Confused

Sad
mistuh griddlez
No...i have relationships with people at my school etc. but you're right he is kinda avoiding this post as well as this other post i posted in a while ago. Crying or Very sad He makes me sad.
Ratman2050
mistuh griddlez wrote:
No...i have relationships with people at my school etc. but you're right he is kinda avoiding this post as well as this other post i posted in a while ago. Crying or Very sad He makes me sad.

Why would he do such a thing! Hes kinda mean saying 100 Frih$ for a saying contest then placing no winners. We should report him to the badddd marketplaccee!!!
Ghost Rider103
Ratman2050 wrote:
mistuh griddlez wrote:

Why would he do such a thing! Hes kinda mean saying 100 Frih$ for a saying contest then placing no winners. We should report him to the badddd marketplaccee!!!

Yeah, he should be forced to pay me 50.01 FRIH$! Laughing He made me waste my time posting geek stuff, and everyone else, everyone that posted a geek saying should all be awarded with 50.01 FRIH$

And yes that extra .01 I could use. Laughing
Ratman2050
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
mistuh griddlez wrote:

Yeah, he should be forced to pay me 50.01 FRIH$! Laughing He made me waste my time posting geek stuff, and everyone else, everyone that posted a geek saying should all be awarded with 50.01 FRIH$

Why 50 we should divide it up evenly!

BUT!!! just beacuse hes uncool Crying or Very sad Wink Lets charge him 50.01
Ghost Rider103
Ratman2050 wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
mistuh griddlez wrote:

Why 50 we should divide it up evenly!

BUT!!! just beacuse hes uncool Crying or Very sad Wink Lets charge him 50.01

haha ok sounds like a plan to me. I could use 50FRIH$ lol
Traveller
"All your posts are belong to us."
Ghost Rider103
Traveller wrote:
"All your posts are belong to us."

You should donate me 50 FRIH$
Traveller
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

LOL! That appears to be the winner, so far. What could be more geeky than that? Laughing
Ghost Rider103
Traveller wrote:
Ghost Rider103 wrote:

LOL! That appears to be the winner, so far. What could be more geeky than that? Laughing

LMAO probally, but I was serious about those 50 FRIH$ I mean you got over 2000 of them, you could spare 50 couldnt you?
CyanEyed
<p style="voice:little-britain;">Don't Like It</p>
<p style="voice:little-britain;">Don't Like This Thread</p> Laughing