FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gran Turismo 4 (name changed)

XeononyX
My absencense has been in part the fault of me getting a new playststion 2, bought the game Gran Turismo 4 and having alot of fun with it. But what I want my fellow frihosters is some suggestions on a good Role Playing Game since I haven't had a console in 3 years I havent kept up with them for some time now. I know the final fantasy series is always a good catch but I'm looking for other optinos: a sleeper game that is good but is labeled a a greatest hits and falls in the twenty buck range bevause I still gon't want to spen a ton of money on games.

Heres the games I got:
Gran Turismo 4
ESPN NFL 2K5
ESPN NFL 2K5
Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Rumble Roses

I got everything but I need a role playing game thats the only kind of game I dont got..

Any suggestions would help.
XeononyX
I have been playing Gran Turismo non stop pretty much now I'm running an European tournament called 1000 miles! its a really long one each race is about 3 hours long! Egads! I can't wait till this one is over only good thing is my Jaguar handles it nicely and I dont think I can lose and its 150,000 per win! Anyone who has played this game which is the best car you think all around?
XeononyX
Here's a picture of one of my favorite cars: maybe this will spark a little conversation.