FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Games

einstein
i think there shud be a board on forum games. i have put it on my own forum too, and it has led to a lot of posting. so, i hope u will make forum games board. don't worry abt the games, i will bring them. Very Happy
Hammy
Umm.. These forums always generate alot of spam tho, i'm up for the idea, but i think it wldnt count for any frih$ of points.

Hammy.
ocalhoun
True, forum games generate a lot of posts. I don't know why we don't have them here (Extra posts = extra ad views = extra income.) Just make it a non-profit board like the jokes section. You could even make a new usergroup who can see this section, and hide it from all others, so as not to inconvienience those who would not like it.
einstein
no, let it be available to all, and there shud be a strict rule of not spamming...
jongoldsz
Well, games don't always get more posts because sometimes the person is just complaining that the gmae has cheats, or it is broken...
dan751
There's a high possiblility that the answer will be no for adding a forum games board, so don't get your hopes up. I cannot give you an answer, only Bondings can give you an answer. I'm just stating it would be a good idea, but it may not happen. Wink
einstein
I JUST hope he wil put it up, bcos the members wud enjoy it really..
Ratman2050
Games do generate alot of posts. On my site www.fantasypc.frih.net I had about 150+ games, and users would used to talk all about them in my game section of the Forum. Now I got them to play lottery and make good posts! Wink
nox-Hand
I think we need a Last Post! thread Very Happy
Ratman2050
nox-Hand wrote:
I think we need a Last Post! thread Very Happy

Whats a last post thread?
mathiaus
This won't happen.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3725.html (13)
-close-