FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Composition

DivineConclave
Hey everyone. I am currently working on composing a CD. The style is sort of a Romantic period meets Baroque period with a touch of blues for colour. Feel free to give a listen and tell me what you think. I very much appreciate constructive criticism. I do not, however, appreciate "That sucks." Equally so, I don't appreciate "I like it." I want to know why of each side. That's the only way we can improve. Anyway, you can find the music at:

Amatus Mia. The track list should be on the right hand side of the window. Thank you much.
tizziano
i cant find you track list for listening , i want to listen and vote , help me
DivineConclave
tizziano wrote:
i cant find you track list for listening , i want to listen and vote , help me

hmmm.. after clicking the link, even though I copy/pasted directly to my account, it put it in as the home page for the site. So... When you get there, go to EXPLORE on the bottom right. When you hover over it, it will expand a menu. Click on Search Our members. Type craeft in the search bar and hit ENTER. Should be a listing there for someone from Byron, USA. Click on Go to details. There will be a list toward the middle-bottom that sis titled mp3s (X) total downloads (Y) where X and Y are numbers. Those are the tracks currently uploaded to the site. I have others I will be putting up there when I get off my lazy butt and do it. Smile