FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Isnt the site too crowdy?

hypercube
Ur site is too crowdy...I think u need to work a little in that.

Further I would like to appreciate ur idea of posting five quality posts before getting free web space.But what is ur point system all about?does a user with higher points gets some priveleges?
Nameless
Bragging rights. Laughing Now go read the faqs and help files.
rajhank
hypercube wrote:
Ur site is too crowdy...I think u need to work a little in that.

Further I would like to appreciate ur idea of posting five quality posts before getting free web space.But what is ur point system all about?does a user with higher points gets some priveleges?

More People = More Revenue for Bondings = More people for help Wink

But, I too agree that people who have no posts in their account should be deleted.

Wot Say, Bondings Wink
Bockman
I think he was referring to the number of forums we have here, not the number of members Wink

Rumours have it that there'll be some changes to Frihost's looks sometime in the near future. untill then, no changes will be made to the forums.

As for points and what their for, you can use the search to find it out. it's been posted on the forums.

Be Well Cool
alkady
now, now, Trust me this site isn't as crowded as you think. In time you'll understand why. Watch the List and you'll see. Smile
Hammy
A Forum can never be crowded, The more the better i say.

You should read the FAQ's about the points. But simply, the points keep your account active. If you points go down tofar, it shows ur not acive on the forums. There for your account will be suspended.

Hammy.
Blaster
a faq on points and frih can be found here. And once you get used to it this forum is fun and everything. It just seems weird becuase you are new. I fell that way sometime too when entering a new forum as a n00b.
Agent ME
A forum is crowded when in 5 minutes the newest topics are at the bottom of the page, and a few more minutes they're on the next page. This forum is not crowded. Look at places like bungie.net to see crowded.
GProject
Rarely do you hit a happy medium on forums where there are the right amount of users & topics. Just be pleased that threads actually get replies here instead of hanging there with nobody reading them. That's much more annoying.
hack_man_
Although we have thousands of members, a lot of them are not active, because they can't be bothered to make the posts. If they can't be bothered with a post-a-day, then it is obvious that they can't be bothered with a website.
garionw
I still think we should delete the inactive accounts, It would help speed up the database too
Hogwarts
Whatever... Deleting skeleton accounts won't do much. It probably will stuff up some things in the process.

Deleting those accounts is not going to do anything. I mean - They are not "crowding" this site, are they? As they are not really here. They pretty much never were here, so they are not crowding the site.
nox-Hand
This place is not crowded anough Very Happy Rolling Eyes