FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP NUKE

someone
How can i install it

i have download it

but how to put that in site

help
mOrpheuS
I assume that you have downloaded a zip file.

There should be a file in the zip file called INSTALL or README.
there should be pretty detailed instructions about installing the script in that file.

If you are not comfortable with doing the installation manually,
I'd suggest you to utilize the auto-installation feature (Fantastico) in your cPanel. (that's the bottom-most blue smiley icon)
It will let you install phpnuke with just a few clicks, guiding you through a wizard like step-by-step procedure.

hope you get your nuke up & running soon
Wink
someone
a i want the php nuke on my site but on a new page

how

to create new page
OutlawSpirit
do it through fantastico, so much easier Very Happy
Maka
I used fantastico much easier imo, I updated the forum today to phpBB 2.0.14 manually was easy as pie.
someone
thanks

but i want phpnuke in a new page
vizavex
Hmmm..
I dont get it
what actually you mean ...?

Do you mean in new folder ?

Like -->Rolling Eyes
http://UserName.frihost.com/WebsiteName/index.php
Or
http://UserName.frishost.com/index.php (direct load in index page) Question Confused
Or

Something else ...
Rolling Eyes
someone
thanks but how can i put html code there
Bondings
someone wrote:

If you use fantastico, just type in the directory field the directory you want it to be installed in.
someone
Bondings wrote:
someone wrote:

If you use fantastico, just type in the directory field the directory you want it to be installed in.

how tell detailed
Bockman
Ok, let's keep a smal tutorial for this.

Once you are in your control panel, go to the bottom of the page. there you will see a smiley (blue) that refers to Fantastico.

Once in Fantastico, on the left part you will have all automatically installed programs. navigate to the Content Management (3rd group)
Choose PHP-NUKE.
On the right menu you will have 3 options (in blue links) choose "New Installation (7.5)"

now for all the options to configure:

Install on domain
: choose your domain or subdomain

Install in directory If you are installing on your primary domain, you won't be able to install it because the public_html folder is already created, so you should insert a subfolder here to install PHP-Nuke in.

Admin access data: Your administrator login

Password
: ....

Base configuration: this is secondary for the instalation, you can configure this later on, but if you wanto to, you can inster all of it right here

After this, you just need to click on Install PHP-Nuke and it is automatic (a few seconds). it will then give you all info about your account and a link to your admin page.. after thatr, it's PHP-Nuke Very Happy

Be Well Cool
someone
i have alrealy installed it but i wanna know how can i put html there(winamp player there put a logo)

http://footballstreams.frihost.net/football

on the top i want my logo and can i havwe more help with phpnike
Bockman
you have some html to php converters and you have lots of add-ons for download at php-nuke related sites. you should check there for thos informations, since most of them are already explained there.

Some php-nuke related links:

www.phpnuke.org
www.phpnukefiles.com/
www.nukescripts.net
www.techgfx.com (PHP NUKE PLATINUM, but has related information and also links to other sites)
www.postnuke.com/
www.nukemods.com/
www.disipal.net
www.nukeresources.com/
www.matyscripts.com/
http://ravenphpscripts.com/
http://nukebookmarks.sourceforge.net/
www.nukeforums.com/

With this you ought to find what you are looking for Wink

Be Well Cool
someone
after installing a new php nuke theme i get this

Warning: head(themes/XtratoDemonPacage/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/someone/public_html/main/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/XtratoDemonPacage/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/someone/public_html/main/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/someone/public_html/main/header.php on line 47

please help me thanks
someone
I have reinstalling php nuke

so the error is not there now

i just wanna know how i can install a new theme for php nnuke
Maka
someone wrote:

Ok, use FTP:

Go to your public html folder then your directory with php nuke in find the themes folder then upload the folder you have downloaded there, then go back to your php nuke admin and go to prferernces choose the new template.
someone
Maka wrote:
someone wrote:

Ok, use FTP:

Go to your public html folder then your directory with php nuke in find the themes folder then upload the folder you have downloaded there, then go back to your php nuke admin and go to prferernces choose the new template.

that what i did before and then that problem come

and the new theme is in html
Bockman
someone wrote:
Maka wrote:
someone wrote:

Ok, use FTP:

that what i did before and then that problem come

and the new theme is in html

The theme need to be a php-nuke theme. it can't take anything and make it in to a theme (not automatically that is).

If you want to insert a theme already chosen and it is in HTML, you can search on thesae links i gave you and some of them deal with adapting themes from anything (HTML included) to php-nuke. after they modify it, you will be able to use it. talk to them.

Be Well Cool