FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please Fix Server 2!

thpn
Every time I go to do something on my site it comes up with a "can not find server". When I'm in the middle of editing something, I go to save and I get the error so I have to start all over.

This is getting me really annoyed here, so can you please figure out the problem and fix it?
timerecords
thpn wrote:
Every time I go to do something on my site it comes up with a "can not find server". When I'm in the middle of editing something, I go to save and I get the error so I have to start all over.

This is getting me really annoyed here, so can you please figure out the problem and fix it?

Hmmm, I never had that...How do you modify things? I just modify on my PC and upload them tru FTP. My only problem is that I sometime get an error when I try to VISIT my page, but if I refresh my page a few times then it's fixed.
thpn
No, I edit everything through mambo which is on the server and not my computer. So when the server goes out all of the stuff I am working on is lost. That is what's ticking me off.
Hammy
thpn wrote:

Your not alone thpn, Im getting the same thing. Of which lead me to unfinnishing what i was hoping to get finnished last night Sad

Hammy.
Bondings
Could you please check again now if it's going a bit better now?
Diebels
Bondings wrote:
Could you please check again now if it's going a bit better now?

Hi Bondings, i have sort of the same problem now for a few days...
Quote:
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.2good.frih.net.

Whats wrong with server2?

please respond
thpn
Seems to be working now, I will give you a new update later after I've used it more.

Edit:><><><><><>Yep, it's working fine, thanks bondings.
devroom
i think the server is overloaded now and then. Now i cant also access my site and edit it Crying or Very sad
Bondings maybe you should check what causes that overload. Maybe somebody is doing things wrong or uses a program that needs a lot of serverrequests?
ocalhoun
I too, get the occasional 'no response from onet.fhih.net' or 'the operation timed out contacting onet.frih.net' It always clears up after a few minutes, and I've always just assumed it was due to server overload. But perhaps I was incorrect to think thus?
Animal
thpn wrote:
Edit:><><><><><>Yep, it's working fine, thanks bondings.

Seems like the issue has been fixed. Let us know if you're still having problems.

-close-