FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I wanna learn how to use flash and photoshop and others.

cr3ativ3
Hi, I am still a student and want to learn alot of programs.

Some of these programs are Photoshop, Flash 8 Pro, Maya(pixars 3d modeling program). I would love to learn how to use them as a pro but I don't have the money to buy $600 programs and I don't at all believe in warez programs. So what I do which isnt very secure is I download the trials and leave them running so I don't run out of the trial. One day power is going to go out or someone is going to turn computer off. I will loose the programs then and freak out!

I wish my school or library system had the programs but thier to poor =(. So ya I will have to wait till I am in college/university to learn them indepth eles some learning group for it comes to my city soon.

So ya reply if you have something to say I will try to reply asap after your post.
juliox
<Edit: Discussion about warez is not allowed on these forums.>
juliox
I mean shape your abilities
Rolling Eyes
cr3ativ3
K thanks I will check out that site I think I have been there before but I'll check it out.
jenus
I guess what i wrote was not good, well bioy just try to lear as much as you can i bet that you are going to be a great one just keep going is you have any questios just email me julio_xfactor@hotmail.com