FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

More Life Rules

essentialmedia
1. I don't ever do business in the club, EVER. Give me your card and I will call you tomorrow.
2. DO NOT EVER ask me what I can do for you, the answer is NOTHING, if I wanted to so something for you I would have offered or approached you first.
3. Maintain your composure. Try not to get so drunk that you can't function when you are out, you never know who you are going to run into. I know we all slip sometimes.
4. I don't do booking, period. I am busy enough booking my own shows and I don't have the time nor resources to dedicate people to booking yours. Sorry.
5. Always look people in the eye and always try to remember and smile, even when you are really tired or annoyed.
6. Don't come into a club when I am clearly playing a certain type of music and ask me to play something completely out of line and obscure. I won't play it.
7. I am not your jukebox, if you HAVE to hear a certain song, buy the CD and listen to it on your way home. And don't be so rude as to bang on the DJ booth and demand that I look and see if I have the crappy song you want to hear.
8. Take care of those that take care of you.
9. Try to make someone you don't know smile today.
10. Have fun in all that you do.