FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

-My school portal-

morgenstern
You can visit but it's not english Razz...Students and the people who have graduated from our school comes together in this lovely site...

www.ealliyiz.biz
Dark-Tech
its well built but like you said its not in english and i cant read it
indianinworld
To be frank -
This website is not that much impressive. But quiet ok.

With some professional designers, the website UI can be improved with chosen colour usage, Font and its Size Usage AND Links / Navigation Structure Usage (where to place the Links).

Cheers...
GB
If its good for you, that's good. However, there are a lot of moving things on the page which I don't like, especially the scrolling lists of links. I would far prefer that those were standing still.
Alie
Your site looks like as boring as my own school Laughing
ninjakannon
GB wrote:
If its good for you, that's good. However, there are a lot of moving things on the page which I don't like, especially the scrolling lists of links. I would far prefer that those were standing still.

I agree, this also makes it quite slow to load as there is a lot of javascript on every page, as well as images etc.

But on the whole it looks OK, and isn't too bad. But I can't judge fully as I can't read it.

What language is it in?
rafifaisal
indianinworld wrote:
To be frank -
This website is not that much impressive. But quiet ok.

With some professional designers, the website UI can be improved with chosen colour usage, Font and its Size Usage AND Links / Navigation Structure Usage (where to place the Links).

Cheers...

Some people have comments on others while their own site is quite the same rubish or even more.
Check out this dude's site...
I think he needs more help Wink
ninjakannon
rafifaisal wrote:
Some people have comments on others while their own site is quite the same rubish or even more.
Check out this dude's site...
I think he needs more help Wink

I'd just like to say that my website on the frihost servers is worse than indianinworld's. But it fills it's purpose. I'm only using it to test things and have a forum (the forum's OK actually, but not the rest of the site). Personally I see no point in having a site that's aimed for many people to view and use on frihost because your site wont appear on any search engines; it can only be viewed by either typing it in to your address bar of by a link. So unless you really go advertising crazy, no ones gonna see you site. So remember consider the purpose of a website before you start commenting on it, I know that indianinworld's website actually doesn't seem that amazing, but there is a chance that it fulfils its purpose. There is also another factor here: indianinworld may not be a very good web designer, but that doesn't mean he can't judge other people's websites. He may know that his website isn't that good, but that doesn't mean that he can't say that other people's websites are bad.