FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

are you fat?

are you fat?
yes
18%
 18%  [ 11 ]
no
81%
 81%  [ 49 ]
Total Votes : 60

shaheen
let,s talk ...
don,t be shy and tell us the truth!!
are you fat ?
i,m not...I,m tall!!
meet in rio
...not yet.
kazikame
Not really fat. I'm slightly overweight though Rolling Eyes
Ghost Rider103
Im not fat, I am really tall tho6'1 I used to be pretty skinny, but I started to eat more and workout. So now I am in good shape, not to skinny, and not to fat. Just right Cool
DonLeone
I am not fat.. I am just a little bit skinny.. But i can work on that
Saber
define fat, they keep on changing the standarads and such.
I myself think of my self as chubby, I know I could lose weight and it would be good for me but I dont really feel like doing so.

also my weight doesnt seem to be that um, stable, bad word for it but oh well,
my wiegth tends to shift between 78kg and 85kg, so eh, I dont know,
also I find it sad that there is a movement to make it illegal for doctors to either tell parents that their kid is overweight or the kids themselves(unless they went in for that reason). Ill try to find the article if someone else wants to read it.
NatetheGreat
I think I could stand losing a bit, but it's not noticable. And I'm starting to work out more, so I think I may be losing weight. Cool
Jaime
No, i'm just a little skinny... But I don't know if I will be fat.. Confused
Becky
Yes, i am fat.
Hammy
Hammy's Girlfriend:
my bf isnt fat, hes jst rite lol. very muscly n strong. n sexy sixpack Wink hehehe.

Hammy: Embarassed

Lol
billybob
failing to see the point to this topic but... no I'm not Confused
Xavier
Hey friends, what do u think is the right & effective way of loosing weight?
Dieting
or
Eating right at right times(without any restrictions!)
NatetheGreat
Xavier wrote:
Dieting
or

Dieting doesn't work. I say eat at regular intervals (three or two times a day), and get on a regular exercise program. Smile
kazikame
Becky wrote:
Yes, i am fat.

No you're not. Rolling Eyes
Alienz
I am not fat. Actually I am quite thin Confused
Ducksteina
I'm not fat.
Josso
I'm underweight Confused
Nameless
Define 'fat'. Do you mean, visibly fat (even that is open to different opinion), medically overweight, medically obese, over a certain BMI...
shwetanshu
I m not fat but thin and my mom is alwayz after me to put some weight Smile
Hobbit
I'm not fat - my mom is but my dad isn't, let's see who I'll relate to in the future. Hopefully my dad.
SFMeatwad
I am pretty fat, heheh.

Define.. 6 foot tall, 230 pounds and 15 years old.

Is that fat?
soulman
a little bit fat, but I am strong because I love playing basketball~~
Tatsumaru
Nope, my mother thinks I'm way too lean at the moment haha. That will change during winter, then it's time to get big.
Helios
I was fat, but now I'm not.
I started to run a year ago and it really solved the problem Razz
I have no money to pay for the gym, so I bought some 2nd hand stuff like a punching bag, weights etc and started to train.
You can find such gear for less than 70$.
Plus, you can find some decent training plans over the net.

This is just an advise for all the money-less fat guys (and girls) here Smile

About eating, well, contact a dietician. This is truely the best solution.
OR you can search for information over the net, but this is just hard work.
photon
nope, ive never been fat. but ive been very think during my schooling years.. right now, id say im in the best shape of my life Razz
crimson_aria
I'm not fat. Just right.
lors
Yes, I am overweight, but I have recently started working out and have lost some. Gonna try turbo jam and see how that works out, it looks like fun.
KernEnergie
I'm not fat. I'm thin but I have a slow metabolism Sad
valkyrie-heavens
I'm not fat, I'm very muscular for a girl though, especially in my legs. It's kinda of embarrasing. Since I'm so tiny waisted and I have think legs, AND I'm short It makes me look kinda chubby.
qbawler311
How many people who said they are not fat do you think are lying? I believe at least half (50%) of the people who said they are not fat are lying. To bad we will never know for sure...liars.
Sappho
NatetheGreat wrote:
Xavier wrote:
Dieting
or

Dieting doesn't work. I say eat at regular intervals (three or two times a day), and get on a regular exercise program. Smile

More like 5-6 times a day and only food with low glycemic index, but it depends if you workout or not. Couse lets say after intense training you will need food with high glycemic index with a lot of sacharids couse your energy is in deficit...

qbawler311 wrote:
How many people who said they are not fat do you think are lying? I believe at least half (50%) of the people who said they are not fat are lying. To bad we will never know for sure...liars.

Why would anyone lie over the internet in somethin as trivial as this question, not that anyone will make fun of you on the net that your fat, or why should they lie? :/

Anyway back on topic i am not fat, since i do Taekwon-do and every Tuesday we even have conditional training without any technique practise. Which is more than enough for me to stay in shape, maybe even too much since i am a little muscular.
NatetheGreat
qbawler311 wrote:

Are YOU fat? Wink
mying
i'm not fat. Smile
MaRQuE
i am not fat i am not slim,
meet in rio
I'm actually quite slim, but flabby, if that makes any sense. I'm not overweight (113lbs and 5'6") but I've got no muscle on me and should really work out. I'd rather be 20lbs heavier and fit/muscular.

Adult/Child BMI Calculator
linexpert
I'm not fat.................not yet atleast. Very Happy

I don't like that pole, there should be an option for overwight or something in the middle. Smile
S3nd K3ys
I'm a long haired skinny white boy. Have been all my life. I can eat anything and not go over 135 lbs. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mrs Lycos
Fatness? Anorexia? Bulimia? Eating disorders are luxuries for first world countries. In other countries, not eating doesn't mean "anorexia" but lack of food. And I don't think you can find fat people in countries at war at the moment. You wouldn't be thinking of eating 4 to 6 times a day if you're being bombed- just pray that you would be alive to eat the next meal.
So I really pity those who have those "problems"... Each person is given in life only what they can bear, so it seems that they're rather weak people. I don't think they could be in the other cases' shoes.
amusic
I am not fat but i was fat last time.
HoboPelican
Well, according to the tables they put out on body mass, I am "Borderline Obese". I'm 6'2 and 218 lbs and in pretty good shape (I run a couple miles every few days). While I'm not a skinny thing anymore, there is no way I could be considered "fat"

So I guess I'm not fat... but I am just obese. Wink
Binary

230 , 5'8.
Yeah.. I'm decently fat.
Ray Gravin
I am the fattest skinny man alive!

atleast thats what all my friends tell me. Im increadably skinny in reality though. I just eat alot and want to sleep all the time.

I guess its horrible to say that, I mean to generalize "fat" like that. I think its safe to say that I am a "chubby chaser"! Of course thats not much help to any of the people I may have insulted. I do like my ladies just a little bit on the fluffy side though : ) Not to much of course.
psycosquirrel
I eat a lot too, but I eat smart.

I am 5'8" and weigh 145. Less than 5% body fat... So, I am definently not fat...
kung_fu_stu
I'm definitaly not fat as a whole. I'm in good shape( I dance and take martial arts), but I can't seem to get ride of that on inch or so around the midsection. It's like baby fat or something; then there is aslo those love handle. I aerobics or cardio is the only thing that will do it. It's like I've got a washboard stumach there is just a little to much laundry!
jabapyth
im skinny, with a really fast metabolism (teenage boy)
wendy86
shaheen wrote:
let,s talk ...
don,t be shy and tell us the truth!!
are you fat ?
i,m not...I,m tall!!

me too, I not fat but I'm tall and slim...
wicke
I'm not fat at all. And I will be happy if I will sometimes be fat. If you think you're fat, it's recommened to find a sport hobby and spend some less money for food.
jobzunlimited
I dont believe it !!!!
only 14 % of the people believe that they are fat.
obesity is the most rising in western countries right now. i had read a report which stated that 4 out of 10 americans kids are facing this problems.
now i should believe that the report is wrong..
hahaha
Shanghai_Dragon
Nope... But I am shrinking... I used to be 6' tall, now I shrunk to 5'10"
Vanilla
Yes I'm fat. If it doesn't affects my health, then I'm fine. I have a good life, a lovely boyfriend and I'm happy with myself. So...
nilsmo
I'm not fat probably because I am in those adolescent years where you grow upwards, not sideways, and where you have a lot of energy which burns up the food I eat. Has anyone heard about those Indian tribes which are all obese because of genetic reasons.
Dj_honorio
I am not fat... i could gain some extra pouds... that wouldn't be too bad...
tlambert
Nope, I'm quite skinny. Which is rather remarkable, since I'm having at least five dinner sessions a day Shocked
Shiva
meet in rio wrote:
...not yet.

Well I have to agree on that one..

I'm in training to become fat.. Good food, no execise at all and so on.. Wink

Well I'm the kind of person who can eat and eat without getting any larger.. Good for me!!! Razz
mavahntooth
no i am not. im skinny.. give me some fats Laughing
zjosie729
I am not fat, nor am I tall. I'm REALLY thin.
skygaia
I was not fat 10 years ago, but not now....

When I graduated from a university, I looked good....(well, there is only one who think so.. )

But I was getting weight while I worked for my company.
I had to have a lot of appointments for dinner with drink for my business. That made me fat...

I want to slim down.....