FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

extreme site problems

Mwilliams
Please help. My site is hosted at FriHost and it has extreme problems. One of the problems is when people visit my site, they get an error 404. Also, i have a phpBB2 forum and people get an error 404 when they refresh the page and when they make a new post. I need an administrator to fix the problem fast because my members are sending me e-mails telling me that my site is causing too many problems and other members are leaving the site because it is a pain to visit.
Ratman2050
Mwilliams wrote:
Please help. My site is hosted at FriHost and it has extreme problems. One of the problems is when people visit my site, they get an error 404. Also, i have a phpBB2 forum and people get an error 404 when they refresh the page and when they make a new post. I need an administrator to fix the problem fast because my members are sending me e-mails telling me that my site is causing too many problems and other members are leaving the site because it is a pain to visit.

Can you give me a link to your site. And I am very good with PhpBb I can help you. Just give me the link toyour site so I can examine it, It could also be because of Frihosts Server
Mwilliams
My site is at www.gta-nation.frih.net on server 2

Click the community button on the navigator to go to the forums.
Ratman2050
Mwilliams wrote:

Looks fine to me. I think its just because the server goes off and on a little because of maintenence. After 1 minute it comes back. Thats the erorr youre getting.