FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Requesting web-hosting account doesn't work

Verbato
Hmh. Clicking "Request your webhost account today!, courtesy FriHost(R)" gets me to a page that says that I qualify for it. Then, going on to next step, it asks for my username/password. Gets me back to this page w DirectPanel on server2 info bla bla, click on --> username/pass --> same page again, click on --> username/pass --> loop.
Okay, what's wrong with me? Why don't you like me? Razz
Bondings
Maybe try to enable cookies in your browser if they are disabled?
Verbato
Bondings wrote:

Uhm... "Founder"?
Then this information should not be new to you, but for me to be able to log in and post here on this forum my cookies needs to be enabled. So there... (and yes, they are on. I've checked)
Bondings
Verbato wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Uhm... "Founder"?
Then this information should not be new to you, but for me to be able to log in and post here on this forum my cookies needs to be enabled. So there... (and yes, they are on. I've checked)

No it can also be done with session id's, the long things behind an url (sid=9b7u6...) and I didn't use them for everything involving requests/account page. You seem to be the first one having problems with it. Confused

While browsing these forums, like when you post, do you get an sid=<something> behind the url?
Verbato
Mhm. Yep. Sid is there. Sid is there as well when I click on subscribe etc. I'll try it from another connection when I get the chance.

(sorry for not being so "round", I know I am a bit sharp around the edges Razz but anyways... Thanks for your help Smile)