FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mozilla or Internet Explorer?

Mozilla or IE?
Mozilla Firefox
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
Internet Explorer
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

SFMeatwad
Which one do you prefer?

The new Mozilla Firefox Beta 1 (Spell Checker enabled) or other previous Mozilla Firefox versions...

Or the default, lame, and crappy Internet Explorer?

You choose it!!
Dark_Jedi06
Firefox.

...though I did try the beta of the latest Internet Explorer and it was a big step up from the previous version. The only problem was that it wasn't compatible with my Antivirus software.

Either way you look at it, though, Firefox has a cooler name. Wink
Alienz
Any browsers other than Internet Explorer. Yes Firefox do has a cool name Cool I used Firefox and Opera. Opera is my main browser.
Tulkamir
I pretty much only use firefox. I love the middleclick-tab feature, and it's a lot smoother to use than any other I've tried. Built in pop-up blocker is always nice as well. Smile
schudder
Opera. It's not in there but Opera > FF >>>>> IE.
kazikame
Definitely firefox. I've even got it stored on my school user area so I don't have to use their IE Very Happy
NatetheGreat
FF all the way! I even have Portable Firefox on my USB drive so I don't have to use IE at the library! Very Happy
sonam
Crazy Browser (IE mask but with some aditional options).

Sonam
Ghost Rider103
What is the difference between the 2? I use Internet Explorer, but only because I dont like to download to much on my computer so it does not slow down at all. But you all make it seem like IE is really bad, but for me it does exactly what I want it to do I have no problems with it. So what is the difference hbetween the two?
kazikame
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
What is the difference between the 2? I use Internet Explorer, but only because I dont like to download to much on my computer so it does not slow down at all. But you all make it seem like IE is really bad, but for me it does exactly what I want it to do I have no problems with it. So what is the difference hbetween the two?

Firefox has tabbed browsing, themes, extensions, is much more stable and safer and isn't made by microsoft.
Becky
kazikame wrote:

Firefox has tabbed browsing,

so does IE now, well on my dads laptop he does anyway...
kazikame
Becky wrote:
kazikame wrote:

I don't think IE7 is out of beta yet. Firefox is still a thousand times more customisable than IE will ever be though. Cool
Becky
kazikame wrote:
Becky wrote:
kazikame wrote:

I don't think IE7 is out of beta yet. Firefox is still a thousand times more customisable than IE will ever be though. Cool

yeh i know, i was just correcting you about the tabbed browsing thing Wink
James007
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1086.html

-clooooooose-