FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where are my points going?!

Hammy
Quote:

46.27 Points
259.91 FRIH$

As you can see, i joined 5 days ago.
Yes i got hosting on my first day.
I understand it goes down 1 point per day.
yesterday i had 70+ points.
Today it was down to 49, so got it back up to 60. Went out, came back about 5 hours later and it was back down to 46. Sad

Why do they just disappear?

If you work it out, 55 post's i should have atleast 150 points. Sad

Hammy.
alkady
I think you may be mistaking, How the system works is you have say X amount of points which in this case would be 70.

You need to keep a minimum of 45 + Points so it doesn't go down. So everyday it resets to 45. If you only have 45 Points that day, it takes off one point. So your left with 44 Points, You get 50+ Days to keep your account above the Negative if ever you are absent for a long period of time.

If ever it goes below -5 Points, They suspend your hosting account which is unheard of in my knowledge since they usally give you a grace period.

Hopes that helps.
Sappho
Maybe you should reread the FAQs before asking, in that case you would find something like this:

Quote:
Every day, 1 Point is deducted from all hosted members. There is also a maximum of 45 Points.

Basically each day your points are capped to 45, i am not the one that makes rules around but i assume its for a good reason, so people don't post like crazy in 1-2 days and then go away with enough points to keep their hosting for half a year. Wink
Sappho
alkady wrote:
If ever it goes below -5 Points, They suspend your account which is unheard of in my knowledge since they usally give you a grace period.

Seems you beat me to the response Wink Anyway yep they give you a 1st warning at -5 Points, i know, i've been there Wink
Hammy
Ahhhh!!!Thanks Very Much. It was puzzeling me soo much lol. Thought they were going down when i veiwed a thread but didnt reply to it lol .. Silly me.

Hammy.
sibbahz
I had the warnings when there was a fault on the system removing more points than there shouls have been.
Got a warning for -5 points saying if it got below -10 hosting would be suspended.
It was all a glitch though so i got my points back by the time i got the emails.
gh0stface
Yes... You should've read the FAQ before starting this thread or done a search. There have been numerous posts like this already.

-Locked-