FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which of these is more random?

Who's more random?
Person A
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Person B
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 24

kazikame
I'm currently in a sort of war with someone to see who can do the most random thing. I need you to decide which of these is more random....

Person A
Dancing in the town centre wearing pyjamas

Person B
Running around the town centre with a megaphone singing Weebl's crabs song

So who's more random at the moment?
Becky
obviously person A Cool
that person sounds rather awesome Laughing
Sappho
Its simple just analyse it and its obvious that Person B is more random.

Lets analyse what we know about those actions they will do. There are 3 factors taking place in action of Person A and 4 factors taking place in action of Person B.

Where Person A factors are place "town centre", doing what "dancing" and doing it "wearing pyjamas".

And Person B factors are place "town centre", doing what "singing" doing it "with megaphone" and what "Weebl's crabs song".

So this specified song added additional factor to it, whereas if this person were there just singing anything with a megaphone it would be equally random to actions of Person A. Smile

Yep we can discuss if dancing is more random than singing or wearing pyjamas is more random than having a megaphone but thats beyond scope that we are able to analyse. Smile

PS.: I think that Person A is in fact more awesome too. Wink
kazikame
Well, I might not be able to get a megaphone in the end but I'm sure I'll find something to make it even more random.

TAKE THAT BECKY!!! Very Happy

EDIT: Yes, you are awesome, but awsome =/= random Smile
Becky
kazikame wrote:
Well, I might not be able to get a megaphone in the end but I'm sure I'll find something to make it even more random.

TAKE THAT BECKY!!! Very Happy

DAM YOOUUU!!

lol

I know!
I'm gonna dance in the town center, wearing pajamas & my brothers thomas the tank engine slippers, and singing the Happy song Razz

Laughing

Edit: Daniel..i'm just gonna let you be more random Cool
kazikame
How about being in the town center singing/shouting the crabs song and vicinity of obscenity, while doing the macarena!

EDIT: Ah, so you're giving up? Cool
Becky
Actually..NO I'M NOT GIVING UP!!

Laughing

I'm gonna think of something totally random, and i'm actually gonna do it! mwahahahahaaa Cool
Hammy
Person A is random...
Person B is just stipud lol.

Hammy.
jabapyth
the thread is really random. Laughing
randomness is judged by how far out of the norm(for the person) a given act is.
if for example, person B routinely runs around the town centre with a megaphone singing Weebl's crabs song, then that is not random at all.
If on the other hand, person B wouldnt be caught dead singing Weebl's crabs song (which i dont doubt), he has obviously gone insane. Very Happy
windrei
Person A, as dancing is more difficult. You need to stay almost in the same place and become the focus of the mass. All your dancing techniques will be critised by others. The pressure is much higher.
Blaster
I've got a big bag of crabs here...

Haha the answer has got to be person B. That is a funny song though.
Josso
Person B.

God bless Weebls-Stuff, been visiting that site since 04. His flash loops are great.
shaheen
looool

Person A

he is more random then someone dancing without clothes
tlambert
Almost everyone has seen a person B in his/hers life. So I'd say person A.
Ghost Rider103
I would have to say person B, yes seing person B running around singing is just stupid, but it is very random I cant say ive seen a person B before lol. and person A Ive seen a lot of person a's I dont find it very funny at all I think that is the stupid, that is just plain stupid.
Jaime
person b
trollbunden
um I would say person A but it's hard. I wouldn't do any of them
Becky
Person A is a girl by the way...some people in this thread seems to think its a guy Laughing
alkady
B would be more random, Trust me you don't want to know about A....*Shill

Singing with a Megaphone, Running arond downtown is really random, Compared to Dancing with PJ's, I already seen that and you don't want to know about it..... Shocked
Xavier
Person B for sure!
crimson_aria
I think it's person B.. running around.
KernEnergie
I think it's person C, dancing in streets in pijamas with a huge megaphone
valkyrie-heavens
Person A isn'e so random anymore... I do that all the time with my friends. We're so kewl... Very Happy.
meet in rio
Person A, because Weebl's stuff is reasonably well-known, and the randomness of it cannot be attributed to Person B. Whilst Person B may seem more random, Person A's randomness is entirely his/hers and Person B's is, in part, borrowed.

So there. Very Happy
hack_man_
B would be more random if you did it with a bucket of crabs, or with some in your mouth whilst wearing the pajamas.

How about going into a supermarket and getting into the longest que and just shout out f*** as loud as you can.
kazikame
hack_man_ wrote:
How about going into a supermarket and getting into the longest que and just shout out f*** as loud as you can.

Good idea. I might try that Twisted Evil
bugra9
Person A
chrismen
I think person B. Just the whole megaphone thing...
izcool
I would say Person B, because they have the second thing to stand out, which would be the megaphone. People won't really notice much when they're only wearing pajamas, but singing a crazy song would probably be better.

Heck, this would even be more weird, if they were to do this in the Town Center, just provided that you would have 2 people doing it (one as Pac Man and the other as a Ghost). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxW9RB-6WuE

- Mike.
soulman
both are random to appear, but I think the chance we notice B will be greater than A, because you can hear that song even before you actruely see him... but, well, consider the ART include, person A might have more performing for his/her dance...
Jaiye
within the affects of alcohol i don't feel fit to vote yet. i think i might later though <3 irl.
haak_heu
kazikame wrote:
I'm currently in a sort of war with someone to see who can do the most random thing. I need you to decide which of these is more random....

Person A
Dancing in the town centre wearing pyjamas

Person B
Running around the town centre with a megaphone singing Weebl's crabs song

So who's more random at the moment?

type A is more