FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Civil War the Unmasking of Spider-Man

scarletmutation
I haven't been able to get hold of Civil War yet, but i have heard a few rumors about it, and one that Spider-Man has been unmasked as part of a hero registration program. If so, although i love the idea in principle, anyone feel that unmasking Spider-man ruins the whole struggle for identity in the character?
Nikkori
If they will going to unmask spiderman just for hero-registration, it will be dangerous for spidey. The police, or media men will be cadging to disclose the registry just to know who is spiderman.
gh0stface
-- Spoiler Highlight to Read --
Quote:
It's true. Spider-Man did get unmasked. But it was by his own choice after consulting with his wife MJ and his Aunt and by the asking of his boss Tony Stark aka Iron Man who decided to show his identity to the public. This spoiler is more of a shock factor for those who haven't followed the Spider-Man series for a while. For those who have, it's really not to suprising.

-- End Spoiler --
QrafTee
I heard in the Civil War, there are two Spider-mans, one in a costume designed by Iron Man and the other is in his original costume on Captain America's side. Any truth to that?
driftingfe3s
QrafTee wrote:
I heard in the Civil War, there are two Spider-mans, one in a costume designed by Iron Man and the other is in his original costume on Captain America's side. Any truth to that?

So far from what I've read, no that's not true.
gh0stface
driftingfe3s wrote:
QrafTee wrote:

So far from what I've read, no that's not true.

Ditto. The only thing correct from that post is the new costume designed by Iron Man.

Maybe he'll revert back to his old costume and join Captain America in future issues.
elund0197
It is true spidey did unmask but as of now he is split. He can't figure out if what he is doing is the right thing. He feels obligated to Iron man but is having trouble dealing with fighting his freinds.

Also like captain america said to him " How do you feel about the Sandman having Mary Janes home address."