FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyboday Still Collecting Comics

theLOGANhole
I get a bunch every month..I'll post my comic collection on the forum. I don't have that many. I collect Mostly Wolverine Comics, with a little others. I don't have any DC comics though. I'll post you my collection and maybe people can comment and suggest which ones are a great read also.
alkady
Yes, Well not lately...I collect Spiderman, Ultimate Spiderman & a whole bunch of other minor ones.
AssimilationGamer
I currently collect anything related to Superman, including Justice League, Action Comics, Superman. I started this because my oldest son calls me Superman, and I am his super man. I have a blast with him when we play "superheroes", he usually ends up as Spiderman, or the Hulk, and I am Superman, of course. Ahh well, comic collecting is still alive and well.
shwetanshu
i download the strips from the net and them... i dont use the hard copy
So_Bored_Sigh
I do, my dad gave me his collection! I have got indian head pennies, steel pennies, pesos, yen, euros, coins with queens and kings on them, a russian coin from the 18th century, paper money from some country (it's in a differnt language, so I have NO idea where it came from) from the 80's and it is in MINT CONDITION! I mean, LITERALLY! It's still stiff and green!!!! UMMM and my favorite, I have coins that are sealed and have never been spent! Only machines and a few humans have laid hands on them!!! and a LOT of other stuff!!
theLOGANhole
My Current Collection

Wolverine (1988) #1-188
Wolverine Series (2003) #1-40
X-Men (1991) #1-190 Missing About 50 Issues
Sensational Spider-Man #1-25

I have more but I need to make a Comic Database.
theLOGANhole
Does anyone how to most affective way to organize there comic collection I have well over 500 comics.

I want to make a database which tells me which box it's in and stuff.
4ndY
i collect zagor, alan ford... europen stuff Wink
Winterborne
My husband is... And my cousin use to. Though my husband collects more graphic novel like comics than actually smaller comics that most people collect.
DopeyCriz
I collect Ragnarok graphical novels.

~DopeyCriz
theLOGANhole
Anyone Collecting the X-Men series from 1991.
marcmgeronimo
My boss's husband used to collect DC comics since he was a kid. She brought 3 big boxes of it in our office just to sell it in the internet, I think EBay is now chocking with it now. Hahaha. Although I prefer books rather than comics, I used to borrow some X-Men collections from my former classmates in high school. It is where I first read the saga of the Phoenix.
hellosailor
Definately. Good thing i was reminded. I actually baught some new graphic novels the other day. I didn't have time to read them then and now I had forgotten all about them. It's Billi 99, which it was kind of a risk buying since I haven't read anything by either the writer or artist before, but it looks promising. I also bought Grant Morrissons Seven soldiers of victory.

Normally i collect a variety of different kinds of comics, everything from 100 bullets and optical nerve to your average superhero comic.