FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's your I deal woman/man?

jcvincent
My ideal woman is someone intellectual, someone who I can talk to. I simple, responsible, caring, thoughtful person. Someone who knows how to live life at its fullest but not having to risk anything. Someone who knows her limitations and knows how to stand for her rights.

How about you? What's your ideal man/woman?
datter
Passed out drunk.

... kidding. Smile
NatetheGreat
The perfect women. Rolling Eyes

lol, but really, what are we going to say? I don't think any of us wants someone with imperfections, although that's what were going to get, if we get married, because nobody's perfect. Confused
S3nd K3ys
Willing and Able Wink
James007
Moved to relationships.

d0h
Sappho
NatetheGreat wrote:
lol, but really, what are we going to say? I don't think any of us wants someone with imperfections, although that's what were going to get, if we get married, because nobody's perfect. Confused

I think you are wrong, those imperfections are the things that make that person interesting and beautiful in the first place, it doesn't matter if we are talking about physical beauty or their inner self.
Shike
My perfect person isn't restricted by gender. The person would be Intellectual and Good looking (according to what I find attractive). Confident, but giving. Truthful and insightful. Most of all Loving. All other things are negotiable.
downsky
The perfect men! Shocked
girlcalledjay
I have my perfect man and he makes me feel good. He makes me feel warm and safe and loved and special and confident and beautiful.

What else could a girl ask for?
redace
I have my ideal women behind me. It si just sitting and looking at my back what I am writing here. No I am just joking:) Everybody is still looking for someone ideal that doesn't exist. There don't exist ideal people.
ParkourJP
The perfect person for me would have to be someone with a great heart. Someone with a great sense of humor and also a hot bod.