FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love is like a Soccer ball

codenameshypher
Love is like a Soccer ball - when it is close to you you kick it, when its way far, you run after it like mad. what kind of "Soccer player" are you?
jipmerite
I'm the kind that has bagged the ball and even got a baby ball. I'd never dream of kicking my balls. I take care of them. They are the souce of all my pleasure.
Garg
I'm a dribbler ... i don't like to see it get too far Wink
HoboPelican
I'm a ball hog. I got it and I an't givin' it to anyone! Wink
Citizen Kane
I'm this player that tried al sorts of balls, got this one special ball and decided to hold on to it, treating it like a well kept secret and nurturing it so it lasts till the end of my life.
CameraKitten
*Giggles at all the innuendos...*

I am a one-ball player. I dont kick it THAT hard, just enough to keep it rolling, and scoring isnt the most important, as long as the ball's in your half of the feild.

Its always fun to play with your balls. ^.~
molif
hahaha...

love can be soccerball too..
sounds funny but cute..
sign-our-band
love is like a soccor ball,
sometimes the ball can make a perfct match
if you focus on the ball and never stop looking at it, it might hit you in the face, but if the soccor ball is what you love then keep running after it
Embarassed Twisted Evil Wink Very Happy
Vandalyzed
lol.....

I'm the goalie..... the only one allowed to use my hands.

I grab the ball and hold on tight.
xray
I am a perfect STRIKER..When I got the ball,I scored goal Smile never missed:)
INeedHelp
When I played soccer I was always playing defense. Makes sense, because in love you always have to defend that certain someone right? Anyway great topic, most of these made me chuckle Very Happy .
sunildm4u
there will be two... both cant win.. either one has to adjust... similarly in life.. some has to compramise.. life should never be a compramise
bluefossil
love is a soccer ball, and I am with a knife stabbing into it.
Subsonic Sound
Initially, men had to do with pigs bladders, and if you pass love to a player who is at that moment forward of the rearmost defender, any score he makes will be disallowed.

Wait...
ThornsOfSorrow
I'm the soccer player who gets yelled at because I'm busy daydreaming and being distracted by so many other things that I could care less about the soccer ball. Smile Trying to keep a soccer ball close is too difficult, so in my opinion, it's better to just leave it alone. In other words, being single is so much less stressful.