FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Muslim Killing Jews

S3nd K3ys
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003160605_shooting29m1.html

Quote:
A Muslim man angry with Israel barged into the offices of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle Friday afternoon and opened fire with a handgun, killing one woman and wounding five others before surrendering to police.

I guess he heard Al Quada's call to all Muslims to kill Jews all over the world.
ninjakannon
Fool.

Why did he do that? What good did he achieve from that? What evil did he achieve?

He has ruined people's lives. That woman who was killed; doubtless she had a husband, and now he will be weeping and angered at this fool. He, like countless others is well and truly a complete plonker and had no right or good reason to do that. What punishment does he deserve? Well, he is a murderer, he is a terrorist, he is (if he did answer to "Al Quada's call to all Muslims to kill Jews all over the world") impressionable. He is instable and should not be let loose to the public. Lock him up, is there need for a trial... he was caught 'red-handed' and surrendered and only needs people to decide what to do to him. But we must be fair, I hope he wont plead guilty. He most probably regrets his actions now, but that doesn't change the fact that he might do the same again, as I said. He is impressionable, and if he is set free into the world again I'm sure Al Quada will look for him as a suicide bomber, and possibly persuade him to except.

He is such a fool. Evil or Very Mad
ninjakannon
Sorry about the double post, but I feel that I must make a point clear.

It does not matter who he killed. It matters that he has killed and done wrong. yes he may have been persuaided (if inadvertantly) by Al Quada to kill Jews, but it is evil to kill (under our current beliefs: but perhaps it is the kindest thing you can do... sorry I'm rambling and this is another topic). Shocked

Anyway, I think you get my point.
bangala
S3nd K3ys wrote:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003160605_shooting29m1.html

Quote:
A Muslim man angry with Israel barged into the offices of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle Friday afternoon and opened fire with a handgun, killing one woman and wounding five others before surrendering to police.

I guess he heard Al Quada's call to all Muslims to kill Jews all over the world.

You're right, may be he heared Al Quaeda's call of hate. According to your source, he might be mentally ill as well. It's quoted also in your source that " police are treating the shootings as a hate crime."
Hate crimes have no religion, therefore, we should all act in a responsible way so that we don't spread hate against Jews or Muslims: they are both human beings.
Billy Hill
bangala wrote:

Hate crimes have no religion,

Whaa??? Rolling Eyes
Cyber_Chaos
I've just thinking about what will be the Muslim re-act?So that news may be the answer!Everyday Jewish people are killing Muslims not only terrorist,also babies.I wonder what did the babies do to Israel to get angry!Did they cry?
What do you expect Jewish people(the population about 15 million in whole World)attacks and Muslims(the population about 1.5 billion in whole World) don't do anything..Don't you think that's so illogical?May be the governments don't do anything but both Muslims and peaceful people will show their anger!The person acted by a wrong way but the wrongest way;killing babies! Anyway it seems Zionist forces are started a War against all of the Arabs!But as you know it won't be happen,Israel has the right to leave but doesn't have any right about violence!
alkady
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Actually they called on Muslims & non Muslims to stand up for this injustice that Israel & America are imposing.

...BTW, Maybe one day Muslims will march to denounce terrorism Wink
The Conspirator
One mans dose not represent a billion people. Don't judge the whole by the actions of the few.
S3: Stop trying to spread hatred and bigotry, thats how we got in to this situation.
tadssa
S3 : PLeaaaase !!! stop , stop , stop ,stop , it just make you look bad spreading this kind of posts !!
tadssa
Billy Hill wrote:
bangala wrote:

Hate crimes have no religion,

Whaa??? Rolling Eyes

have a look here : http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/index.html
Soulfire
You people complain about S3 sending "hate and bigotry", but why don't you complain about the growing Al-Queda and it's role in spreading the hate and bigotry that they are.
tadssa
Soulfire wrote:
You people complain about S3 sending "hate and bigotry", but why don't you complain about the growing Al-Queda and it's role in spreading the hate and bigotry that they are.

thank you for the question !!
Al Queda has already became ideological ORG :
An ideology differs from a faith .
Al queda act against islam and she consider many muslims as infidel she has killed 1000's muslims , we are all against Al queda .
but we can't blam islam for al queda or any kind of Religious extremism , Nazism was also an ideology. Hitler showed a distinctly religious flavour. But we can't blam Christianity or any other religion . Wink .
it's bad to label your forum Muslim kill jwish or jwish kill christian ...or ...
ainieas
Soulfire wrote:

You know if I knew of a forum where Osama frequented I'd definitely like to tell him what I think of him and his call to all the Muslims. Since I don't have that info I'd rather stick with the general feeling that spreading hate in the frihost forum is disgusting.
HoboPelican
ainieas wrote:
Soulfire wrote:

You know if I knew of a forum where Osama frequented I'd definitely like to tell him what I think of him and his call to all the Muslims. Since I don't have that info I'd rather stick with the general feeling that spreading hate in the frihost forum is disgusting.

Agreed. We make note of SKs statements because he is HERE spreading hate. I really haven't seen many people supporting Al-Queda here, but when I do, I'll rail at them, also. And disagreeing with what Israel is doing/has done is NOT the same as agreeing with Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-Queda or anyone else.

I think people here find what the guy did in Seattle was a terrible thing. But to take that and turn it into a tool to spread anger against muslims as a group is just hate-mongering.
JoeFriday
if I can play the devils advocate for a moment.. why is it that I'm always reading stories about muslim 'activitists' or 'extremists' killing jews or christians? this story, along with the story about the North Carolina student who rented an SUV and drove it into a college crowd, are just a couple recent examples

but I can't remember hearing any stories of christian or jewish individuals going on a rampage and killing muslims
ninjakannon
JoeFriday wrote:
if I can play the devils advocate for a moment.. why is it that I'm always reading stories about muslim 'activitists' or 'extremists' killing jews or christians? this story, along with the story about the North Carolina student who rented an SUV and drove it into a college crowd, are just a couple recent examples

but I can't remember hearing any stories of christian or jewish individuals going on a rampage and killing muslims

There are 2 possible explanations.

1) You hear all these stories about Musilims commiting these terrible actions because it's the Muslim people (NOT all, just some) that are the one's commiting the actions. I've seen some extracts from the Qu'ran and it appears to be telling the people of Islam to fight back, it's not like "if one man slaps you on one cheek, turn to him the other" from the Bible. It's more like if one man slaps you on one cheek, slap him on his; well, this is the interpretation I made if it.

2) The major powers of the world (America, Britian etc) want to make it look like they are 'evil' and so only report half of the story and make sure any actions from the other side are covered up and kept a complete secret.

Personally, I think theory 2 less likely.

What do you think?
askchris
I would like to make you all aware that there is not one traditional religion in any country that promotes the killing of any fellow human being regardless of religion, it is just the people who are in power in certain sectors that promote killing in order to make them more secure in their current position on this earth.

Everyone wake up now and stop following false prophets.
tadssa
to all readers :

we shouldn't reply to such bad Posts !!!!!!
it doesn't worth our time!!
S3 should stop posting his mad ideas ....

TurkishGamer
Thats really funny.One Muslim kills a Jew and everyone complains.And there is a genocide of Muslims, in Lebanon and the Middle East, and everybody ignores it.Really funny.
The Conspirator
TurkishGamer wrote:
Thats really funny.One Muslim kills a Jew and everyone complains.And there is a genocide of Muslims, in Lebanon and the Middle East, and everybody ignores it.Really funny.

This reminds me of something I saw on the History channel. It was about nazi Germany. While Jews where being brutally oppressed and the Nazi's where planing the holocaust, I Jewish man killed a guy and the nazi used that as propaganda to demonize the Jews.
Helios
This discussion slowly becomes (or will prolly soon become) a discussion about the Middle East conflict.

Time to -close- .