FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online game, anyone?

ruelle4143
Anyone want to try a new game? It may look not much, but it is fun... If it is in your taste...
ruelle4143
The game's KoL, or Kingdom of Loathing. Info here: http://www4.kingdomofloathing.com/static.php?id=whatiskol
Player already? Tell me...
rightclickscott
I already play KoL, and I love it, seeing as how I talk about it all the time. My main username is Jack_Nocturn and I'm on my 2nd ascension.
Egmond
Hmm, i think this is a great game to play on handhelds like PDA or PSP -- nice simple layout. But, to be honest, i don't actually think this is worth to play on a high-end game PC...
rightclickscott
Egmond wrote:
Hmm, i think this is a great game to play on handhelds like PDA or PSP -- nice simple layout. But, to be honest, i don't actually think this is worth to play on a high-end game PC...

Noone ever said it was. It's a PHP game, and it's more for people who like classic text adventure rpgs with an online twist. Anyone on any computer that has a browser on any connection can play, and it's more of a cult favorite. It's a game for people who understand what they are doing, not for people who believe that all games should have high end graphics and should take themeselves seriously.
ruelle4143
Nice know that I ain't the only KoL'er here in FriHost. My username's Ruelle4143
rayx
Try Ran Online at www.ranonline.ph !
Majo
I think Ragnarok it's the greatest online game, the ability of playing with other users it's really great, and even better the way that you can choose your character and your abilities,

www.ragarokonline.com
PseudoKnight
Quote:
not for people who believe that all games should have high end graphics and should take themeselves seriously.
QFT!

It looks cute. I would play it if I wasn't trying to stay away from turn-based web games. It takes up too much time. I got lost in 1000ad for a while. Obviously this is different and has style, but I'd prefer not to play it. Sad
justnewbie
Majo wrote:
I think Ragnarok it's the greatest online game, the ability of playing with other users it's really great, and even better the way that you can choose your character and your abilities,

www.ragarokonline.com

it was a great game before the rise of botting players. everyone is botting and you pay for it? that's ridiculous.. and nowadays, there are ragnarok private servers, even worse, the connection and server management sucks all the time. I loved the old days lvling with my friends in dungeons... but now? everyone's botting, sigh.