FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

200 messages promoting your site - 20 frih

Hobbit
Here's the deal, I have a myspace bot which is very useful to promote a site. I will send 200 messages to different people with whatever html/text you want.

It's also very targetted. For example, if you have Blink 182 fan website, I can send messages to blink 182's friends on MySpace, so not only will they get a message but they will be interested in your message.

What I need:
- Myspace Log in information
- Someone Myspace (I will send messages to their friends)
- 20 frih

EDIT: It doesn't have to be a site that you will be promoting, it can be affiliate links, whatever.
Ratman2050
Hobbit wrote:
Here's the deal, I have a myspace bot which is very useful to promote a site. I will send 200 messages to different people with whatever html/text you want.

It's also very targetted. For example, if you have Blink 182 fan website, I can send messages to blink 182's friends on MySpace, so not only will they get a message but they will be interested in your message.

What I need:
- Myspace Log in information
- Someone Myspace (I will send messages to their friends)
- 20 frih

EDIT: It doesn't have to be a site that you will be promoting, it can be affiliate links, whatever.

youre glad to check me out at:

www.myspace.com/usmanaq

haha ill see about your buisness a littl ebeofre i consider.
Hobbit
Trust me, it works. Just look at my site, I have 700 members since May (I barley started using this method last month though).
timerecords
It's only possible if i got myspace?
Ratman2050
timerecords wrote:
It's only possible if i got myspace?

Yeah I think so, otherwise you wouldnt be using the MYSPACE bot.

Also Hobbit. I dont know, my site is a bit more for nerds and crap. I usually look onto myspace for cool people and checking out girls. Wouldnt be wierd to send my girlfriend a link to my Fantasy PC website. Lol. You on the other hand have a cool website of bands, nobody would think thats lame. Not sayiing my site is lame its just not ment for all people.
Hobbit
You're right, and maybe it wouldn't work with your site. Unless you can find a space that deals with computers then it would work.