FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question For Bondings

Josso
...or anyone else who may know.

How big is the FriHost forums database size? A friend of mine has a "fairly big" forum and he's got it up to about 16MB now. I was just thinking it must get really big eventually. Any Gzip compression activated? Just interested really Laughing

Thanks,
- Josso
Bondings
Well I'm a bit hesitant to give away too much technical details, but I suppose it can't hurt. It's almost 500MB in total, uncompressed.
Josso
Wow, that's one big database Laughing

Thanks.
roach831
yup that hella big
Blaster
now we all see why bondings doesn't want to add anymore accounts to server 1. He is using a lot of space here.
raver
damn that's big for a database Smile
try removing posts from let's say a year ago Smile
alkady
Blaster wrote:
now we all see why bondings doesn't want to add anymore accounts to server 1. He is using a lot of space here.

Doesn't Frihost Overhost in the first place? Because most people on average don't use much space.
Blaster
No frihost doesn't overhost to my knowladge. That would be stupid to do. I think n0obie talked about that on www.frihost.uni.cc
Da Rossa
For Mr. Bondings: does Frihost block any interval of IP adress? This is because I had been experiencing problems in ftp, then I requested to have my account pruned Sad
I think that my ISP is responsable...
Bondings
Da Rossa wrote:
For Mr. Bondings: does Frihost block any interval of IP adress? This is because I had been experiencing problems in ftp, then I requested to have my account pruned Sad
I think that my ISP is responsable...

Only ips blocked by the firewall, nothing special. And it would be for the whole server, not ftp. It's rather a problem with you not being able to access the ftp port, I think.
Da Rossa
Bondings wrote:

Only ips blocked by the firewall, nothing special. And it would be for the whole server, not ftp. It's rather a problem with you not being able to access the ftp port, I think.

Thanks, Bondings. I've double posted this issue, I focused it in here. Smile