FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MistuhGriddlez.frih.net

mistuh griddlez
Hey everybody. I was just wondering if anyone liked my new design? Also I have a mailing system set up (under members.) (originally the mailing system was a freeware php script that i configured a bit. the link to the site i got it from is at the bottom of the members section.) Also i shall soon have a shout box you can only access if your logged in and i have forums. Please I need feedback on my site. Thankyou.
rayx
The mainpage is looks simple but its nice.
mistuh griddlez
Thanks. I am still currently tweaking the design just a bit. and i like to keep it simple!
Dark-Tech
i wasnt fond of mistuh gridldes site thing its small and a bit white for me needs to be darkedned or bigger
mistuh griddlez
Well thanks for the criticism and i was looking at it today and i sort of agree with you. But anyway right now it's ok for me and thanks again for looking at it.
mistuh griddlez
yay i am changing the design as we speak and ummmm here's the link:

http://www.mistuhgriddlez.frih.net/temporary

please let me know what you think of the new design.
Ka7raK
I don't like the green background in the temporary page. It just feels too agressive for the eyes.
mistuh griddlez
yeah i know. (it does kinda hurt your eyes after a while.) so now I have the e107 cms and I think it looks great. So ummm yeah.... Here It Is. Very Happy
tamilchild
your design and themes are good!

Laughing