FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many of your Hosting Requests, have been rejected ?

tadssa
actualy 2 , Post more to make others 1 st request accepted !
1 st posts are NO quality posts !
2 nd description not complet .
lol , i did send the 3rth waiting for reply : ( Your request is not handled yet. Please check the status of your request )

please post your experience of requests !!
Josso
My first ever for my account was accepted. Mine and a friends joint account was rejected a couple of times but that's because I actually applied for it. After we explained my friend would be posting and keeping the account alive while I was doing web design for the server it was ok.
Ikthar
They accepted mine first request without any problems...
tadssa
lucky you Wink i'm still waiting my turn !!
i can't wait to see the quality of service , iguess good one !! Wink
silvermesh
I had no trouble getting in. i've never really had a high post count either, quality over quantity. don't get in a big hurry to get hosting or you just end up making yourself look bad(and thusly not getting the hosting), it's a tight knit little group we have here Wink
alkady
I got my account on the first try, It's really about following the instructions correctly. When I got my account, It took me only 1 day.
tadssa
silvermesh wrote:

I had no trouble getting in. i've never really had a high post count either, quality over quantity. don't get in a big hurry to get hosting or you just end up making yourself look bad(and thusly not getting the hosting), it's a tight knit little group we have here Wink

well , i can see you didn't get the meaning of posts ,i'm not blaming ! i understand i wasn't that serious when i 1st find the service via google , i did post no quality posts to reach the minimum to request ! in the 2 nd the discription was not that good !! it's all ! Embarassed
but soon after i liked the forum and i wanted to post my experience .

silvermesh wrote:

you just end up making yourself look bad

is it what you think of me ? thanks? critics are very good for all of us !!
Shocked well i don't care Shocked Shocked lol Laughing i want others to avoid requesting that way cause they just wast moderators time !
then i did rarly looks good ,people hates critics , every one should accept critics and not just compliments , R8 ? no?
tadssa
my 3rd request was accepted ,they say :
You need to be active on our forums and keep your Points positive to remain hosted by us. You will be held responsible for all actions conducted throughout your account. Please do not abuse this service. Warez, mp3s and vBulletin or IPB forums are strictly forbidden on Frihost

my reply is sure !!! i liked the forum anyway , lol
the-geek
my first request accept after 3 L-O-N-G days! i was bugging and keep posting about my request and "Mathew" one of the admin looked into and made it. i was lucky comparaing to many others.
do u think its near when the admin will stop taking request('coz of space issue)
i feel sorry for those who wont have a chance to host here
Dark_Jedi06
My first request was accepted quickly and without any problems...then of course, it was only the 23rd request. Wink

When I come back and make another request, it turns out to be request 5342, my how Frihost has grown. Razz
mustaq
tadssa wrote:
actualy 2 , Post more to make others 1 st request accepted !
1 st posts are NO quality posts !
2 nd description not complet .
lol , i did send the 3rth waiting for reply : ( Your request is not handled yet. Please check the status of your request )

please post your experience of requests !!

i dont think so rejected account user stay on any forum there just jump to some other forum
Bondings
Something like 50% of the requests are rejected. However it happens often that a user has several (like 3-5) rejected requests before finally leaving/getting accepted/getting banned. We also reject a request if we need more information or the description isn't in English. The next request is usually accepted in those cases.
alkady
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
My first request was accepted quickly and without any problems...then of course, it was only the 23rd request. Wink

When I come back and make another request, it turns out to be request 5342, my how Frihost has grown. Razz

Actually I have two request "2242 & 3062" One was my request and the other a recreated account due to the HDD crash Frihost suffered last time.

So technically the request counts also include those accepted, rejected and recreated.

But 5342 Request still is alot.
mathiaus
the-geek wrote:
"Mathew" one of the admin looked into and made it. i was lucky comparaing to many others.

It's actually 2 t's (not that it matters) and how did you know my name? Neutral
Oh and I'm a moderator and account creator, I'm not an admin (yet Razz ).

If the user has clear evidence of 5 quality posts and provides a clear description (in English) of their site I accept first time. I'd say I might reject a few more requests than I accept but usually its because of not quite enough good posts or a good description, two things which are easily remedied in which case 2nd/3rd request 80% of the previously rejected requests get accepted after having improved which is of course a good thing Smile
S3nd K3ys
Mine was on first try too. But I bet now they wish they'd have never accepted it. Wink

Where did you come up with Mathius? I'm a Matthew too.
mathiaus
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Where did you come up with Mathius?

No-one can spell mathiaus (small 'm' as well) Razz
My aunt is a bit crazy (in the good way though) and she just called me it when she was trying to come up Roman like names for us all after watching Monty Pythons Life of Brian. Matthew became mathiaus maximus, I shortened it to just mathiaus and use it as my online name virtually everywhere now Smile
tadssa
where not talking about names here , S3nd K3ys !!!

it's good idea to open discussion about names , lol ops there already exist one : the famous "intrduce your self " lol Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Rolling Eyes Cool Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
S3nd K3ys
mathiaus wrote:
Life of Brian. Matthew became mathiaus maximus, I shortened it to just mathiaus and use it as my online name virtually everywhere now Smile

Didn't Matthiaus Maximus have two tees also?

Your auntie is a very wise and noble woman!

Quote:
I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

Laughing Laughing

:edit:

tadssa wrote:
where not talking about names here , S3nd K3ys !!!

it's good idea to open discussion about names , lol ops there already exist one : the famous "intrduce your self " lol Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Rolling Eyes Cool Laughing Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Enragement ensues.

Sorry, I didn't bring it up. Just a passing question. But now that you've made a big stink about it, I'm sure it will get blown out of proportion and closed or deleted. :cheers:
James007
Right, as this is getting off topic and I don't see a clear point in even making such a thread, I'm closing this one now.

-close-