FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

KORG

studsstudio
A HDD station is very usefull for students that want to record music for a payable price. what do we recommend them to buy? I use the combination yamaha piano p120s with a korg 1600mk2. my kind of music is easy listening and background tunes. just guitar and a piano and then the marvelous korg 1600mk2 and you've got anything you need. at least i do. of course there need to be a good musician hiding inside you...
studsstudio
studsstudio wrote:
A HDD station is very usefull for students that want to record music for a payable price. what do we recommend them to buy? I use the combination yamaha piano p120s with a korg 1600mk2. my kind of music is easy listening and background tunes. just guitar and a piano and then the marvelous korg 1600mk2 and you've got anything you need. at least i do. of course there need to be a good musician hiding inside you...

what am i missing? has someone got any suggestions? please reply.
studsstudio
studsstudio wrote:

who knows an alternative for the yamaha pianosound that sounds better?
HDirtwater
studsstudio wrote:

what am i missing? has someone got any suggestions? please reply.

Dude, what you are missing is the posting rules. Also, you need to allow a little time for people to respond before spamming the boards with "well, anyone gonna respond?" questions. Sheesh Rolling Eyes

The best thing for students to do is to get an electronic music catalogue and get one of the package deals in there. A few years back, I purchased a very nice Yamaha keyboard, midi cables, and Finale music notation software (a must) for under $700. A little research online always helps.