FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

****ROME******

budazz
dis anyone watch the HBO rome any update to that series...
sonnyboy
Yeah I watched Rome. I thought it was pretty good too. I heard there will be a Season 2 next year. I know HBO signed it again.
budazz
Oh yes... i think it is the continuation only
chrismen
It was so good. I hate how I had to wait so so long for season 2. what is up with that? does anyone know if they are planning any season 3? or if that is even going to be needed?
Osprey
The new season of ROME will be starting soon, maybe this fall. HBO's website doesn't have the details but they are re-playing last season (Season 1) right now to build up some intrest in the Second season. As for a season 3, I'm sure they won't announce that until Season 2 is nearly played out or after.

I used to watch Carnivale on HBO and they did not announce it's cancelation until well after the season had ended.

Rome is a great series though, can't wait for it to start again. Will be interesting to see how far they take it.

---POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW --- assumption of season 2 based on history

I have a feeling that season 2 will end with the deaths of Marc Antony and Cleopatra.
PriDe
Great series!! One of the best historically correct episodes ever made...looking forward for season 2

The new season should be starting to air on tv in early '07 however it will only be a 10-episode season not 12 like the first one. Possible topics that thesecond season might cover is : The Fall of Rome,Mark Antony and Cleopatra and later go to Gaius Octavian... There has been rumours that rome has been signed on for 4 seasons and continue with rome's story up to Augustous however it is not ufficial and highly unlikely! .. looking forward for season 2 which is being filmed now
lycadia
PriDe wrote:
Great series!! One of the best historically correct episodes ever made...looking forward for season 2

The new season should be starting to air on tv in early '07 however it will only be a 10-episode season not 12 like the first one. Possible topics that thesecond season might cover is : The Fall of Rome,Mark Antony and Cleopatra and later go to Gaius Octavian... There has been rumours that rome has been signed on for 4 seasons and continue with rome's story up to Augustous however it is not ufficial and highly unlikely! .. looking forward for season 2 which is being filmed now

I hope you're right! I'm a history buff (it's my college minor, actually) and I've realy enjoyed Rome. I would Love to see it run longer. I had been afraid it was cancelled when I didn't hear anything about another season right away.
muhendisabi
Osprey wrote:
The new season of ROME will be starting soon, maybe this fall. HBO's website doesn't have the details but they are re-playing last season (Season 1) right now to build up some intrest in the Second season. As for a season 3, I'm sure they won't announce that until Season 2 is nearly played out or after.

I used to watch Carnivale on HBO and they did not announce it's cancelation until well after the season had ended.

Rome is a great series though, can't wait for it to start again. Will be interesting to see how far they take it.

I have a feeling that season 2 will end with the deaths of Marc Antony and Cleopatra.

When will the Season 2 start? We have been wait for a long time. Is there any body knowing that?
KoiboySG1
1 Season is enough for me. I liked the first season but iam not waiting for another one.