FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About Flash Component?

lancerfootwear
Hey! actually I have problem that I want to write any HTML Tag on Flash Component for example <p> Tag, But When I tried out the Tag Context is overlapped by flash component, even I have used z-index attribute of style property. Is it possible that I am trying to do can I use HTML Tags on the same Position where any flash component exists.
Please anybody help me in this context.
eznet
Are you trying to use HTML tags within a flash file or are you attempting to position an html element and a flash file in the same location on a rendered HTML webpage? I do not understand if you are attempting to place an html element in the same physical location on a webpage as a flashfile, why you would want to do that. You can place anything over top of anything else using DIVs and a little CSS positioning. Just place both items (the desired HTML and the flash file) in seperate DIV Tags and position one over the other (like you said) using z-index (also you could set it to hidden).... sorry if this is little help but I do not beleive that I fully comprehend the question. W3C is a great place to learn about CSS positioning if you think that it is the solution.