FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is n0obie4life now?

hack_man_
Where is n0obie4life now?

His last post on Bondings-World was on the 22nd May. Here it is:
n0obie4life wrote:
End of Bondings World
May 22nd, 2006

Okay. I’ve stopped being a moderator.
I’ve got sick and tired of one person in the staff, enough of him.
bye.
and i’m no longer going to update this blog.

His last post on these forums was at 8:32 pm on Fri 16 Jun, 2006.
It can be found here.

That is more than 2 months away from BW and 1 month from FriHost. He is still active on his other site, www.n4ls.net

A Conspiracy?

I believe that there has been some cover-ups made... See this post. The link is not valid. It goes to a post that has been deleted. There was also no official post made... It must be the Government!

Where has he gone??? Where is he now? Any ideas?

@Bondings
I understand if you want to dispose of this topic.
ninjakannon
n0obie4life is where ever he wants to be, minding his own busyness. I too wondered where he had gone, and didn't know anything about the links and quotes that you have given above.

But, personally, I don't think that it matters. He's just another member of this forum that has stopped posting and gone away...

I don't know about a conspiricy. I think the deleted some posts himself and then left. He wanted to keep his privacy, and has a right to, like you and me and everyone else.
GProject
Why is this guy so famous that people are discussing his whereabouts anyway? What did he do that turned him into such a celebrity?
ninjakannon
GProject wrote:
Why is this guy so famous that people are discussing his whereabouts anyway? What did he do that turned him into such a celebrity?

Ummmm... good question.

I think it's just because he posted sooo much. Rolling Eyes
rajhank
GProject wrote:

Don't u have any other thing to write about ? Wink
Vrythramax
I'd like to know what hapened to him also. He hasn't been on MSN for quite some time, but then I don't keep that program running all the time either...and there is a rather large time differance between he and I, so I may just be missing him.

I do wish he would come back to frihost though...if he hasn't worn out his welcome.
Tumbleweed
He welcomed me to the site by locking my first post , he did it in a stern but humourous way and I took an instant like to him Very Happy , I was intrigued by "Noobiegate" ... Well I could see something was going on , but couldnt keep up with the posts, with deletions ect, in fact had no idea at all what was going on... Maybe its something that can't be re-opened for discussion for whatever reasons, but I would like to know what actually went on.......what was such a big issue someone felt they had to leave ?
James007
If you want to know where he is or what he is doing at the moment, please use the PM function to contact him.

-close-