FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How good is Euro DNS?

Scorpio
I am currently in need of a domain.

I thought, perhaps, I could purchase one from www.eurodns.com

Based on your experiences and knowledge, could you people tell me, if eurodns is reliable..

Also, I want to know if transferring a domain name from them would be easy and hassle-free?

Please tell me as much as you know about it?
Diebels
scorpio wrote:
I am currently in need of a domain.

I thought, perhaps, I could purchase one from www.eurodns.com

Based on your experiences and knowledge, could you people tell me, if eurodns is reliable..

Also, I want to know if transferring a domain name from them would be easy and hassle-free?

Please tell me as much as you know about it?

Hi, i registred a few domains in the past with them. Everyting worked very smooth and correct. Now the put the prices up. GoDaddy is still one of the cheapest registrars
manumiglani
Eurodns is one of the best domain registrars..... They are 100% reliable...... I have 18 domains with them.......

But their prices are just too high........ I do not think one should go with them unless he/she is planning an enterprise level website..... There are other very good alternatives available.....
Scorpio
manumiglani wrote:
Eurodns is one of the best domain registrars..... They are 100% reliable...... I have 18 domains with them.......

But their prices are just too high........ I do not think one should go with them unless he/she is planning an enterprise level website..... There are other very good alternatives available.....

I was actually planning to pick a .at domain, which apparently costs 4 Euros..

Yes, their other domains are too costly.. But the .at ones seem cheap and that includes VAT as well..

I was wondering if they will retain the rates or will increase it in the future for the .at domains?

Also, transferring the domain would be difficult since not many companies offer .at domains Think
manumiglani
Yeah, you are right they have a competitive price for .at domains- 4.60 Euros including vat.....

I am not sure but I think they will be increasing the price some time because their price is just too low as compared to other .at domain registrars

www.domainname.at - 49
www.networksolutions.com - $99.99
www.godaddy.com $79.99/yr
www.registerfly.com $17.99 / year

Do you want to transfer .at domain to Eurodns or from them after registering with them........
You could transfer to registerfly which seems to be cheapest after Eurodns or to Godaddy