FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

!--*FriHost Lucky Dip*--! -[Up For Sale]-

Hammy
-----[CONTEST CLOSED]------
Purchase This Post/Contest For 300 FRIH$.
I dont have the time to advertise it.
---------------------------------------------------

Welcome... To The FriHost Lucky Dip!

Introduction
This game will hopefully be successful in making the luckiest of you rich. I wish you all well in this new game and hope we can make is clean and cheerful.

How It Works:
There are 13 entries for players. This is because the Lucky Dip is chosen by the National Lotto (UK) on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The bonus ball of the lotto draw will determine the winner. The winner will be the sum of the didgets on the ball, matching the ticket number, making the player with that ticket the winner.
For Example:
04 = #4.
26 = #8.
49 = #13.

How To Play:
Arrow Purchase any ticket or tickets from me by donating me 8 FRIH$ per Ticket including which tickets you would like to purchase. A maximum of 3 tickets can be purchased per person in each game. You cannot purchase any tickets already taken by other players. If this happens, your FRIH$ will be refunded.
Arrow You will recieve conformation, and your name will be listed below.
Arrow Wednesday and Saturday nights, the National Lotto (UK) will be drawn and the winner will be revealed! (Any late purchase of tickets after the lotto draw will be carried over to the next Lucky Dip Game).

13 Players = 130 FRIH$ in the Pot
The Winner will recieve 90% of the Pot.
In the event that there is no winner, the pot will roll over to the next draw.

Click Here To Buy Your Tickets!
8 FRIH$ / Ticket + Ticket Numbers (1 to 13) - Max of 3 Tickets Per Person.

Last FriHost Lucky Dip Winner
Winning Ticket: 7
Winning Player: TurkishGamer
Winning Amount: 34

FriHost Lucky Dip Players:
1 ) ----
2 ) ----
3 ) ----
4 ) ----
5 ) ----
6 ) ----
7 ) ----
8 ) ----
9 ) ----
10 ) ----
11 ) ----
12 ) ----
13 ) ----

Pot = 0 FRIH$

Statistics:
Draws: 5
Winners: 4
Total FRIH$ won: 543.6 FRIH$
Total FRIH$ Handled: 620 FRIH$
Total Edits (lol): 61 Times.

Support The FriHost Lucky Dip!
Code:
[url=http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-45740.html][size=16]!--*-- FriHost Lucky Dip --*--![/size][/url]

Sponsored Donations would be very much appritiated, All donations WILL go into the pot for a jackpot.
Big Thanks!!

Have Fun Everyone!! Very Happy
Hammy.

2006 FriHost Lucky Dip
RiCtee
I love the idea!! Very Happy But where does the remaining 10% goes to?? You? How do we know what ticket number is the winner? There should be some sort of middle man here. And is it at one time, only 13 people can participate?
Hammy
Hi RiCtee,

1) Yes, the remaining 10% does goto me. This isnt because i'm making a way of earning free FRIH$. Gradually the 10% of every Lucky Dip will build up and I will be able to chuck in more FRIH$ on certain games to boost the Pot to make a jackpot of 200 FRIH$ for example.

2)
Quote:
There are 13 entries for players. This is because the Lucky Dip is chosen by the National Lotto (UK) on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The bonus ball of the lotto draw will determine the winner. The winner will be the sum of the didgets on the ball, matching the ticket number, making the player with that ticket the winner.
For Example:
04 = #4.
26 = #8.
49 = #13.

The winner will be the person with the ticket number that matches the sum of the didgets of the bonus ball drawn in the National Lotto on Saturday and Wednesday Night's in the UK. This is a safe and scam proof way of drawing the winner. This also makes people outside of england able to play as the winner cannot be changed.

There are only 13 Tickets because of the top number that the bonus ball digets can add up to are 13. The highest number lotto ball is 49, if this ball was drawn, the winner would be ticket holder 13 as the didgets add up to 13 (4 + 9).

I hope this makes it easier to understand, and hope to see some people playing soon Smile.

Hammy.
eliasr
hmm sounds funny, i also dont got anythingto use my frih$ to, so why not waste them, and then if im lucky, get even more to waste
rvec
I just heard I can buy more than one ticket and i have frih$ enough so i'll buy every ticket there is left every Wednesday and Saturday. Untill i have no frih$ left anymore. Or untill i forget to buy.

Or if I have to buy 10 or more tickets. I can't winn much that way Wink
Hammy
Hi rvec,

As it seems, purchasing a large number of tickets could take the fun out of the game. As there are only 13 tickets anyways, I am enforcing a Maximum of 3 Tickets Per Person rule. This gives more people a chance to play.

I have edited the first post to include this information.

Sorry about this rvec.

Regards,
Hammy.
rvec
doesn't matter. I thought i could raise the pot and still play fair becouse i only bought the tickets left.

I'll buy a maximum of 3 tickets then instead of 10.
rajhank
bought two tickets from u, update ur thread now and i didn;t understand the number thing, if is come 24 on that thing which u r telling and some one choose the number 6, so he won or not.

plz clarify it.
Hammy
Hi rajhank,

yes, if the bonus ball in the national lotto is 24, ticket 6 will have won.

But dont forget that the ballsrange from 1 to 49..
so.. if ball 06, 15, 33, 42 is the bonus ball.. Ticket 6 has won also.

Hammy.
Hammy
Hey All.

Thanks to everyone who has bought a ticket. I wasnt suspecting it to be so popular at the minute. Which is why there are only 13 tickets, and 3 tickets per person.

After this first game on saturday, i will be reducing the number of tickets per person to 2.
If there is a growing number of people participatingm i will reduce this to 1 ticket per person, and if it continue to grow more, i will increase the number of tickets.

Hammy.
rajhank
i want the number 7 this time i told u to keep it reserved.

donating 8 to u.
eliasr
thanks for those random you did pick to me

ok game, ok price, ok rules,

and those others just have picked to this one is also good
Hammy
Congrats for winning eliasr.

for this wednesday im going to put 100 frih$ into the pot from my pocket.
Hope this encourages you to purchase a ticket. rasiseing the pot to nearly 200 FRIH$.

Hammy.
Hammy
Hey.. I have a couple for choice for you people.

I was wondering for the next draw Would you:

A) Be willing to pay 10 FRIH$ per ticket bringing the winning up to jst over 100 FRIH$... baring in mind that were are only 13 tickets and more chance of u winning.

or

B) Dammit... My idea for this one turned out to not work.. Can anyone think of a way of increasing the number of tickets. Something that is choen randomly, on tv that we can all relate to. Preferably, the national lotto.

Hammy.
einstein
OK, i am willing to pay 10 FRIH$. but its upto u to decide..
Hammy
Ohh well, 10 FRIH$ it is.

Winner is being choosen now..

Congradulations to.... mathiaus!!!! With the odd's of 1 chance in 49 that the ball is number 49. You will won Very Happy lol

Your winnings are being donated to you after this Smile

Ready for the next draw!

Purchase your tickets now!! 10 FRIH$ . 2 per person.

Hammy!
TurkishGamer
I just donated now and I hope I win.

Wait I just got an idea...

Do you think it would be a bad idea to make 2 numbers so more people would win something.The person that got the first number right would win like 60% and the one that got the second number right gets 30%.
mathiaus
When I play the lottery I always choose 49 somewhere, its one of my lucky numbers Smile

Thanks for the winnings, I'll stick with 13 again I think, unlucky for some, lucky for me (sometimes)
Hammy
Congradulations william foryour first game you won! Smile

108 FRIH$ for you! Smile
Everyone else should buy a ticket Wink

Hammy.
william
Wow! I never expected to win. After I chose my two numbers, I thought I made a bad decision. I guess I didn't!
Hammy
Hey common people.. not that many more tickets left.

You can earn 10 FRIH$ in 20 minutes. Whats 20 minutes compared to how long your on here?.. Nothing!!.

And whats 10 FRIH$? .. Nothing!!.. you have nothing better to do with them, and why miss out on the chance to win over 100 more.. ? pritty stupid to miss out on a chance like that.

It's only 10 FRIH$ Wink .. Buy a ticket.

Wink
Hammy
Sorry, The winning ticket in the FriHost Lucky Dip was ticket 12.

There is no winner this week, BUT... The pot will roll over to saturdays's draw and tickets this week will be reduced to 6 FRIH$ each.

Get buying those tickets!!

Good Luck!!
william
Now I MUST win! Very Happy I'll go ahead and buy a couple of tickets.
Vanquish
How many tickets can I buy max? Feel like doing something.

Neal
Hammy
Hmm.. I think i'll raise it to 3 tickets each this week. 6 FRIH$ per ticket.
linexpert
I'll buy three. One, three, and eleven are my picks.

I'm sending you 18 frih$ right now. Smile
rajhank
I also go for 3 this time

The numbers are following:-

2, 6 and 10

Very shortly u will receive the money.

and, warn u now i have selected these numbers do not pass it on to some one else. Wink
TurkishGamer
I will buy #9 if nobody has it yet.

Edit: Some beat me to it. I guess I will have ticket #4
linexpert
Hammy, i think you should change the original post where it says each ticket is 10 frih$. Very Happy
TurkishGamer
How unlucky can I get. The chosen number is right in between the 3 numbers I have chosen.
linexpert
TurkishGaker are you saying that the winning number for this round was 6?
TurkishGamer
Yeah. I think the chosen number was 6
Hammy
Yep lol .. Unlucky TurkishGamer Sad

No1 gonna buy tickets? Sad .. You have nothing better to do wiv your FRIH$'s lol.
rajhank
Hammy wrote:
Yep lol .. Unlucky TurkishGamer Sad

No1 gonna buy tickets? Sad .. You have nothing better to do wiv your FRIH$'s lol.

Why the hell no one is buying tickets.

Promote this thread more. Wink
TurkishGamer
So when do I get my frih?
Hammy
Contest ShutDown and Up for Sale

Purchase this Contest/Post for 300 FRIH$'s

Happy to provide the service, while i lasted lol.
rajhank
Hammy wrote:
Contest ShutDown and Up for Sale

Purchase this Contest/Post for 300 FRIH$'s

Happy to provide the service, while i lasted lol.

Okay, so Can i get my refund back.

And, how come u have so much of FRIH$.
Hammy
Sorry TurkishGamerhas you frih$'s, he won the last cintest wiv ticket 7.

I have lots of frihs because... Wink secret.
rajhank
Hammy wrote:
Sorry TurkishGamerhas you frih$'s, he won the last cintest wiv ticket 7.

I have lots of frihs because... Wink secret.

I am sorry, just checked it out.

In ur first post, it said that TurkishGamer has won the contest.

Just saw it here.

If u make ur prize some what low, i am willing to buy this thread.
einstein
Quote:
I have lots of frihs because... secret.

well, i think i know why u have so much. well, it is for those who play..........................well, i am not supposed to say, cos hammy feels its his secret!!! Wink Razz
Hammy
How low is some wat lower?

Lol einstien, yeh scott have trouble wiv his numbers lol. :/
jarred89
Ill buy it but i dont have 300 FRIH$
Hammy
Lowest I'll go is 200 frih$... Wink
rajhank
Hammy wrote:
Lowest I'll go is 200 frih$... Wink

I will buy it for 30 FRIH$. Very Happy Wink
Hammy
Lol, Nar it's alright Wink You could get your 30 frih$'s back in one contest.
rajhank
Hammy wrote:
Lol, Nar it's alright Wink You could get your 30 frih$'s back in one contest.

Okay, let's Make it 50 FRIH$, Common Be a Sport. Wink
jarred89
Ill buy it for 180 FRIH$$