FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Gamecube Rocks!





Mitcal
I don't know about everyone else but I think that Nintedo is the best. They are the only kids on the block who actually care about gameplay. Microsoft and Sony and all the insegnifican't little people in my oppinion only really care about SALES. And for some strange reason, this converts to GRAPHICS in there eyes and so all they do is crunch out mathimatical figures and other meaningless number sopposedly informing you how good the game is going to be... WHAT? how can this be good gameplay... it ISN'T! I think all gameign industries should look up at Nintendo and just produce games for them... then they would all win!

What are your thoughts?
mistuh griddlez
I feel all of nintendo's games have better gameplay. Also the graphics aren't bad so I'm not complaining. Also the gamecube for me really wasn't that good i personally liked the xbox (mainly because of halo and the fact that my gamecube was really old and having problems). But if i buy another cube i'll probably love it again because of wind waker, smash bros. and star fox. for now i'll stick with my DS lite!! Very Happy NINTENDO ROCKS!
QrafTee
I believe that Nintendo is a good company, but they like to do things their way and set their own rules. They focus a lot on their own games which make them wonderfully good, but they have a bad rep of making third-party companies stray away from giving their console good games (like in the N64/GCN days). I still think they have a lot to learn and they're starting to take the advice of all their consumers, which is a good thing. I'm still hoping for a quality RPG for the new Nintendo Wii though.
Mitcal wrote:
I don't know about everyone else but I think that Nintedo is the best. They are the only kids on the block who actually care about gameplay. Microsoft and Sony and all the insegnifican't little people in my oppinion only really care about SALES. And for some strange reason, this converts to GRAPHICS in there eyes and so all they do is crunch out mathimatical figures and other meaningless number sopposedly informing you how good the game is going to be... WHAT? how can this be good gameplay... it ISN'T! I think all gameign industries should look up at Nintendo and just produce games for them... then they would all win!

What are your thoughts?
Mitcal
There is going to be a quality RPG for Wii straight away! Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princes. Have you heard what they are planning to do? Welll let me tell you: From what I have heard, they want to releise two formats of the Zelda, one for GC and one for Wii on the very same day... so, this does make one wonder if it is going to releise with the Wii... this is just my thoughts. Has anyone heard otherwise?

And BTW, as far as the Wii goes - I CAN'T WAIT!
GProject
Yay! Three cheers for the Gamecube!

I really like this console too - in fact, I like Nintendo in general. I only recently bought my gamecube (second-hand, and a great bargain), & I'm enjoying it quite a bit. The games are generally cheap too which makes it easier to sample a few differnt game types. I'm very much stuck into Mario Kart Double Dash, and Zelda: Windwaker right now. Plus I've got a copy of Mario Sunshine to play too.
linexpert
I love all nintendo systems. I think they are the most fun and strongest systems on the planet. I saw this video that tested strength of nintendo game cube, microsoft xbox, and sony playstation 2. Nintendo, even being the smallest, beat both the xbox and playstation on the strength test.

Nintendo games are more childish but sometimes you just need those games to cheer you up. Very Happy
QrafTee
Unfortunately Zelda has long changed from an RPG to an Action/Adventure game. It's sad, but it's true because if we go by the general definition of RPG to prove that Zelda: TP is one, every game in the known world (other than casual games such as Solitaire) would be an RPG.
Mitcal wrote:
There is going to be a quality RPG for Wii straight away! Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princes. Have you heard what they are planning to do? Welll let me tell you: From what I have heard, they want to releise two formats of the Zelda, one for GC and one for Wii on the very same day... so, this does make one wonder if it is going to releise with the Wii... this is just my thoughts. Has anyone heard otherwise?

And BTW, as far as the Wii goes - I CAN'T WAIT!
Nameless
I prefer Nintendo over other gaming companies (largely because of their more children-friendly games that focus on gameplay rather than fancy graphics of people killing each other) but I still prefered the N64 over the Gamecube. There were many more games I loved on N64 than I love on Gamecube, and a number of gaming series that, in my opinion, were better on the N64 (I LOVED the two Zelda games for the N64, but Zelda on the Gamecube really sucked imho. Other examples: Mario Kart, Super Mario 64...). Of course there are a few exceptions that make Gamecube great (Super Smash Brothers Melee, Tales of Symphonia...) but overall I think the N64 was better.
OsterhouseProductions
I have a gamecube and it's pretty cool, but the biggest advantage is the CONTROLLER. I love it! it's absolutely perfect! I remember when the gamecube came out every one said they sucked, but thats cuz they werent used to them. They fit your hand perfectly and are incredibly comfy, the button placement is awesome, there just...amazing!
GProject
OsterhouseProductions wrote:
I have a gamecube and it's pretty cool, but the biggest advantage is the CONTROLLER. I love it! it's absolutely perfect! I remember when the gamecube came out every one said they sucked, but thats cuz they werent used to them. They fit your hand perfectly and are incredibly comfy, the button placement is awesome, there just...amazing!


Interesting you should mention the controller. Now I really liked the N64 controller, and I got very used to using it - can't say I ever came across any problems with it's configuration for a type of game either. But the GC controller, although it's fine for Mario Kart, Zelda, SSX etc. I really struggle to use it in FPS games.

I always have to change from the default configuration which I never used to do on the N64 - has anyone else come across this?
william
The Gamecube is great. Xbox had the graphics, and Playstation 2 has the most games, but the Gamecube definitely has the best gameplay. In many cases, the Gamecube is the most fun to play. And the graphics are great, too. (Better than the Playstation 2 in many cases, and sometimes equal the Xbox, so nobody should complain. Wink ) The controller is really nice, good size and controls. Though, I still prefer the Playstation 2's controller over the Gamecube. Nintendo focused on making a quality game console, and they did. The Xbox and Playstation 2 both have extra entertainment features, but the Gamecube is solely a game system. Overall, it is an excellent console, that many people underestimate. (It's a pity that its sales were worse than the Xbox and Playstation 2.)
gamesnmore
NINTENDO ROCKS!!! I have SNES (broken SNES), Nintendo 64, GameCube and i'm about to buy a GameBoy SP! NINTENDO ROCKS!!!
linkman2004
Dude, the gamecube does rock. It is definitely one of the best systems ever made, simply because of Nintendo's first party games... and Rogue Squadron II: Rogue leader. Razz
Nameless wrote:
I prefer Nintendo over other gaming companies (largely because of their more children-friendly games that focus on gameplay rather than fancy graphics of people killing each other) but I still prefered the N64 over the Gamecube. There were many more games I loved on N64 than I love on Gamecube, and a number of gaming series that, in my opinion, were better on the N64 (I LOVED the two Zelda games for the N64, but Zelda on the Gamecube really sucked imho. Other examples: Mario Kart, Super Mario 64...). Of course there are a few exceptions that make Gamecube great (Super Smash Brothers Melee, Tales of Symphonia...) but overall I think the N64 was better.

How DARE you say The Wind Waker sucked! TWW was probably the best Zelda game ever made. Go... suck freeon... or something. Razz JK. Razz
Tasa
I am not a console gamer I prefer PC, however I do own a GC and I must say when I want to sit down to play a console game I always find a good game fast and do get the enjoyment out of it before I go back to the PC. Also I like the fact that GC has more of a family friendly game selection as a father and uncle this is very important to me. I also had the same issues GProject had with config on FPS games, but I don't play FPS all that often so no biggie for me.
Jayfarer
Nintendo makes games that are fun to play.

Therefore I purchase them with my money and play them on my Nintendo GameCube.

It is a practice I suggest to any who is willing to have a fun time and not be self-conscious about the subject matter of the games.
Rad Ultima 2
I have to agree, the GameCube is awesome! All Nintendo things are really cool, I think. Though, I will probably not buy another GameCube, since the Wii seems to be able to play all the previous Nintendo games. Really can't wait for that! Will be so awesome! Razz
Whong
I got my first console when I was about 5 or 6 and it was the NES, BOY what great and fun days it was playing games like Super Mario Bros, Contra, Balloon Fight, Ice Climbers and many other great games! Then when I was 7 or 8 N64 came out, and MAN, playing Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 64 and other games was so much fun, and then of course Snes and Super Mario All-Stars and GameCube. Wow, Nintendo has such a long history in my life that I just can't change to any other.

Nintendo defenitely has the best gameplay and the most fun games! Nintendo sure knows how to do the Job right! Wink Idea Laughing Very Happy
Rad Ultima 2
Whong wrote:
I got my first console when I was about 5 or 6 and it was the NES, BOY what great and fun days it was playing games like Super Mario Bros, Contra, Balloon Fight, Ice Climbers and many other great games! Then when I was 7 or 8 N64 came out, and MAN, playing Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong 64 and other games was so much fun, and then of course Snes and Super Mario All-Stars and GameCube. Wow, Nintendo has such a long history in my life that I just can't change to any other.

Nintendo defenitely has the best gameplay and the most fun games! Nintendo sure knows how to do the Job right! Wink Idea Laughing Very Happy


So wait a sec, you started with the regular Nintendo, moved to the N64, then to Super Nintedo, and then moved to GameCube? The order in which you experience things seems a bit odd. Razz
OsterhouseProductions
I think i like gamecube and ps2 about equally, but the gamecube greatest asset is the CONTROLLER. ITS AMAZING! I remember when the gamecube came out, everyone complained about them(mostly nongamecube users), but they are so comfterable. They fit your hand perfectly, and the button position is just awesome. Arent you going to be able to use Gamecube controllers for the WII? That would be awesome Very Happy
Whong
GameCube is great! It is one of the best! Wink Idea
fatepower
Nope i lake sony PS2 Very Happy and now im waiting for PS3 Very Happy
Rsam
OsterhouseProductions wrote:
I think i like gamecube and ps2 about equally, but the gamecube greatest asset is the CONTROLLER. ITS AMAZING! I remember when the gamecube came out, everyone complained about them(mostly nongamecube users), but they are so comfterable. They fit your hand perfectly, and the button position is just awesome. Arent you going to be able to use Gamecube controllers for the WII? That would be awesome Very Happy


Yes you will be able to use Gamecube controllers for Wii.

The saving grace for Gamecube for me is Smash Bros Melee. PS2's lineup for the most part destroys Gamecubes, GCN definately does not have enough 3rd party support. Btw I own a 'Cube.
Soulfire
I haven't really been a Nintendo kid. I'd perfer my PS2 to anything else anyday. And, PS3 comes out in November! Yes!

Reasons I don't like Nintendo as much:

1) The controllers - the setup on the controllers just doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps I don't play it enough, but it doesn't make sense.

2) The gameplay - it's not as involved as many other games, and part of it is limited ability for graphics (which is my next point).

3) The graphics - TERRIBLE! I mean, it's hard to see - it's like 2-dimensional drawings. I feel like I'm playing with cardboard or something.

4) Nintendo DS has games to teach women how to orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still play it - I just way perfer PS2.
linkman2004
Soulfire wrote:
I haven't really been a Nintendo kid. I'd perfer my PS2 to anything else anyday. And, PS3 comes out in November! Yes!

Reasons I don't like Nintendo as much:

1) The controllers - the setup on the controllers just doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps I don't play it enough, but it doesn't make sense.

2) The gameplay - it's not as involved as many other games, and part of it is limited ability for graphics (which is my next point).

3) The graphics - TERRIBLE! I mean, it's hard to see - it's like 2-dimensional drawings. I feel like I'm playing with cardboard or something.

4) Nintendo DS has games to teach women how to orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still play it - I just way perfer PS2.


Eh, screw you. Razz I don't know how someone bashes the gameplay of a system, it's more of the games fault if the gameplay isn't all that involved. But if you look hard enough, there are plenty of games with involved gameplay. Just look at any of the Zelda games, Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, etc.

Also, on the graphics, I'd just like to point out that the GameCube had superior graphics to the PS2. And, no, this isn't just my opinion, this has been proven. Just look at the specs or ask any games professional and they'll tell you the same thing.

But if you're talking about the Wii's graphics, it doesn't really matter. The whole point of the Wii is to bring a new gameplay experience to the table, not just to pretty games up, ala PS3.

And last, but certainly not least, the controller for the GameCube is probably the most comfortable ever made. And I love the layout of the buttons, it's easier to distinguish which button is which.

Dude, that post was too long. Ah, well. Nothing against you, just stating my opinion. Smile
Calemb
So if you all(almost) prefer Nintendo, what do you thing about Gameboys'?
I am going to buy Gameboy and i have problem. I am thinking about Gameboy Micro. It looks cool and it is very small and ... Sad LCD screen is very small too. So i don't know which GB should i chose. Can you help me Question
tehk
Although I'm not a fan of Nintendo, I have to admit they are amazing for group type games (eg. SUPER SMASH BROS, Mario Party, Mario Tennis..). I often consider purchasing a gamecube JUST to play Smash Bros. because that's such an amazing game.

P.S. Another see the trailer for the new Smash Bros on the Wii? Shocked Shocked Shocked ..
Whong
Yeah! Super Smash Bros Melee is a really great game! One of the best games! I hope Super Smash Bros Brawl will be even better!Very Happy Idea
Rsam
Super Smash Bros Brawl is reason enough alone for me to get Wii, not to mention cheaper price and large potential for innovation. I just hope Wii still gets some traditional games to play though. I want the 2K sports series and stuff on the Wii Sad
linkman2004
Calemb wrote:
So if you all(almost) prefer Nintendo, what do you thing about Gameboys'?
I am going to buy Gameboy and i have problem. I am thinking about Gameboy Micro. It looks cool and it is very small and ... Sad LCD screen is very small too. So i don't know which GB should i chose. Can you help me Question


Well, I'm not sure if I could recommend a Micro. Not only is the screen small, but you can't play GB/GBC on it. I'd recommend going with an SP, instead. It may not look as awesome, but the screen is much bigger and easier to see.
mtoni
I have a cube too :p
I bought for like 50$ 2 years ago from a dude..
The first game i bought then was ofc Super Smash Bros melee, that game just kicks a** and ofc Zelda Smile

I only play on the gamecube when im with friends... solo cubing doesnt interest me, because i can game on the computer like that too
carlokes
The first console ive ever had was a gameboy imported from USA.
During the rest of my childhoood and adolescense i never had another console from Nintendo, but always played at freinds' houses or something and i have to say that despite prefering Playstation brand above all other, Nintnedo exclusive game have some kind of magic that get me stick to it. Even today i play Mario All Stars with my girlfriend from time to time...
QrafTee
Yeah, even if Nintendo doesn't have the best console, their games have some sort of magic which just makes you addicted to it. (Hypnosis?) Sega died because of their bad luck with the DreamCast and their games just couldn't pick up the slack, Nintendo on the other hand can use their games to pick up the slack and they have been since the N64.
carlokes wrote:
The first console ive ever had was a gameboy imported from USA.
During the rest of my childhoood and adolescense i never had another console from Nintendo, but always played at freinds' houses or something and i have to say that despite prefering Playstation brand above all other, Nintnedo exclusive game have some kind of magic that get me stick to it. Even today i play Mario All Stars with my girlfriend from time to time...
rijke111
QrafTee wrote:
Yeah, even if Nintendo doesn't have the best console, their games have some sort of magic which just makes you addicted to it. (Hypnosis?) Sega died because of their bad luck with the DreamCast and their games just couldn't pick up the slack, Nintendo on the other hand can use their games to pick up the slack and they have been since the N64.


In my oppinion Nintendo rocks with games like Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong and Metroid. Unfortunately there is no good racing game out for any of the consoles. Hopefully with the new Wii coming up it will proof me wrong and will kick GT(Gran Turismo) butt Very Happy .
Pyro Man
I saw a video on You Tube of one being smashed. Gamecubes are SOOOO Tinny it just broke like an egg. It looked crap, it just broke so easily.
Lester
Mitcal wrote:
I don't know about everyone else but I think that Nintedo is the best. They are the only kids on the block who actually care about gameplay. Microsoft and Sony and all the insegnifican't little people in my oppinion only really care about SALES. And for some strange reason, this converts to GRAPHICS in there eyes and so all they do is crunch out mathimatical figures and other meaningless number sopposedly informing you how good the game is going to be... WHAT? how can this be good gameplay... it ISN'T! I think all gameign industries should look up at Nintendo and just produce games for them... then they would all win!

What are your thoughts?


I agree, if Halo 2 was made for GameCube, I'd own one in a heartbeat. Despite Nintendo's failure to release an upgraded platform (PS3, xBox 360), it still competes well. Nobody makes games like Nintendo. Their platform is kid-friendly, clean, and fun. Can't be beat.
Whong
Mitcal wrote:
Despite Nintendo's failure to release an upgraded platform (PS3, xBox 360), it still competes well. Nobody makes games like Nintendo. Their platform is kid-friendly, clean, and fun. Can't be beat.


O but Wii is upgraded, the graphics are really superb, though PS3 and Xbox360 are better! The streght of Wii is it's controler!Very Happy Idea

I agree, Nintendo makes great games that even adults can play and have great fun! Nothing like fun with the Nintendo games! Idea
fromegame
i think a gamecube has very bad graphics, you can better buy a ps2...
Whong
fromegame wrote:
i think a gamecube has very bad graphics, you can better buy a ps2...


PS2 graphics suck, they are nowhere near GameCube, that is the fact! GameCube is much better, fun and cooler! Wink Idea
TarsajumaClan
Honestly, i love my gamecube. Can't beat mario, zelda, and the super smash bros titles.
Whong
TarsajumaClan wrote:
Honestly, i love my gamecube. Can't beat mario, zelda, and the super smash bros titles.


Yep! They are the best! Just can't wait for Wii!Very Happy

Soon we will play Wii:D
Fire Boar
Pyro Man wrote:
I saw a video on You Tube of one being smashed. Gamecubes are SOOOO Tinny it just broke like an egg. It looked crap, it just broke so easily.

Here's a video on YouTube for you. GCN vs XBox vs PS2 in a test of survival. I'd imagine what you saw was someone w it on the head with a hammer, with no PS2 or XBox comparison. Most things do break if you hit them with a hammer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AroI1As9ZcA

Anyway, consoles are all about fun, not survival in harsh conditions. Which is why I like my gamecube best! Far to many pointless-'em-up's on the PS2 and XBox for my liking, although it is a shame that Final Fantasy isn't on the 'cube.
Whong
Pyro Man, you should check it out! PS2 is really fragile! It brakes so easily! Game Cube is the strongest the best the greatest!!!!!!! Wink Idea
Pyro Man
Whong wrote:
Pyro Man, you should check it out! PS2 is really fragile! It brakes so easily! Game Cube is the strongest the best the greatest!!!!!!! Wink Idea


No my PS2 fell and smashed hard against the ground, it had stuff fall on top of it, and was fine, this gamecube was thrown and just broke like an egg.
GProject
Pyro Man wrote:
No my PS2 fell and smashed hard against the ground, it had stuff fall on top of it, and was fine, this gamecube was thrown and just broke like an egg.


So what we've established is that in some kind of a 'highland games' situation, the Gamecube would lose. But for doing what it was made to do - play games - the Gamecube rocks all the consoles!
Kelcey
Lester wrote:
Nobody makes games like Nintendo. Their platform is kid-friendly, clean, and fun. Can't be beat.


Very true, they are unique. Zelda and Mario have definitely developed their well deserved followings. I just hope they continue on the Wii... didn't see it carry over quite as well from Ocarina of Time (let's forget majora's mask) -> Wind Waker and Mario 64 -> Mario Sunshines. In general, most people would say the N64 versions were significantly superior to their cube versions. I hope Nintendo can turn that around with the Wii... the new zelda IS coming out, so we'll see.
Monkeydog
I love Nintendo, but their last two consoles have been...ehhh...not really much to play that isn't Nintendo, and while that's all and spiffy...the Sony has been beating them down lately.

Good thing the Wii is coming out, it looks like it'll save my precious Nintendo from the not having third partys!
Whong
Monkeydog wrote:
I love Nintendo, but their last two consoles have been...ehhh...not really much to play that isn't Nintendo, and while that's all and spiffy...the Sony has been beating them down lately.

Good thing the Wii is coming out, it looks like it'll save my precious Nintendo from the not having third partys!


N64 was great, it had only a few games YES, BUT they were really good, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium and many other great games!

So does GameCube have a bunch of great, fabulous games! Wink Idea
Fenroy
Whong wrote:
N64 was great, it had only a few games YES, BUT they were really good, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Super Smash Bros, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium and many other great games!

So does GameCube have a bunch of great, fabulous games! Wink Idea


You clearly forgot to mention the ultimate N64 game. Perfect Dark. People say that Goldeneye 007 was the best FPS game for the system, but Perfect Dark far surpasses it. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't released a newer version of it for the Gamecube, but I've recently heard rumors that it's in the works.

Perfect Dark was rated M, whereas Goldeneye 007 was rated T, but that was partially due to the graphic nature of everything. There are more weapons, and much more blood, but the gameplay is amazing. Single player is challenging, but it isn't impossible, and the combat simulator (aka the mutliplayer mode) has a variety of modes to add some spice to the mix. Overall, Perfect Dark is the premiere FPS game for the N64, and I'd even venture to say that it's the best console FPS game ever. Half-life 2 is a better game, but it's not a console game, so don't argue that. Smile
Raijenki
Game Cube...
That's remember my old days... XD
I loved game cube, because it had one of my favorite's game: Phantasy Star XD...
I never will forgot the Game Cube =)
RoughitforGreen247
Playstation is unoriginal. I don't think I'm ever gonna fall for their stuff, because its not getting any newer. If you compare Sony and Nintendo, Nintendo is out revolutionizing gaming with the Wii and the DS, and the Playstation is releasing the Playstation 3 with all its big titles being carry-overs in their millionth edition (FF, GTA, etc). Maybe those of you not seeing the light yet, will have realized your mistake when Playstation 14 rolls in, costing about 13024850628267620862362 dollars, with nothing but Final Fantasy 89, Call of Duty 16, Madden 2039, and Tony Hawk: Something or Other.

And also, anyone who says a game can't be good without good graphics clearly hasnt played anything from the 8 or 16 bit era. Wild Guns is still easily my favorite shooter (;
dyrtyrice
Mitcal wrote:
I don't know about everyone else but I think that Nintedo is the best. They are the only kids on the block who actually care about gameplay. Microsoft and Sony and all the insegnifican't little people in my oppinion only really care about SALES. And for some strange reason, this converts to GRAPHICS in there eyes and so all they do is crunch out mathimatical figures and other meaningless number sopposedly informing you how good the game is going to be... WHAT? how can this be good gameplay... it ISN'T! I think all gameign industries should look up at Nintendo and just produce games for them... then they would all win!

What are your thoughts?


That's a load of shit, I work for NIntendo and love a lot of their games, but Sony and Microsoft have a lot of strengths as well. I can't be completely loyal to one system, becuase that is blatantly ignorant and stupid.
Whong
RoughitforGreen247 wrote:
Playstation is unoriginal. I don't think I'm ever gonna fall for their stuff, because its not getting any newer. If you compare Sony and Nintendo, Nintendo is out revolutionizing gaming with the Wii and the DS, and the Playstation is releasing the Playstation 3 with all its big titles being carry-overs in their millionth edition (FF, GTA, etc). Maybe those of you not seeing the light yet, will have realized your mistake when Playstation 14 rolls in, costing about 13024850628267620862362 dollars, with nothing but Final Fantasy 89, Call of Duty 16, Madden 2039, and Tony Hawk: Something or Other.

And also, anyone who says a game can't be good without good graphics clearly hasnt played anything from the 8 or 16 bit era. Wild Guns is still easily my favorite shooter (;


I agree, Play Station isn't really original, but I like Tekken 3, 4 and 5 aren't the same as 3! 3 was special! Nintendo Rocks and so does its games! Wink Idea Idea
votd
Nintendo rocks, because even if it's unpopular, because of the old console architecture (but better than PS2, because they used some serious stuff like ATI - not like PS2 - their own shitty technology). Okay, the suck at network playing, because in fact you can't officially play Gamecube over the net, but they do the right thing.

It's PURE CONSOLE - no need to buy network adaptors, or HDD which is closer to PC than to console.

It also have many seriously must have games, maybe that's 30+ good titles or less, but you won't finish them all in the whole console lifespan.

And Zelda: Twilight Princess is coming up nearby (or it just come I'm not fresh with news Razz).
Lakitu
Nintendo is definitely the best when it comes to making games. Sony could never make games like the Mario series, they just don't have the potential of making that kind of games. they think games are about grapichs and about letteing the gamers be addicted so Sony gets more money. They're unreliable, unloyable and I tend to say they're not really a gamecompany.
Nintendo knows what gamers want and they'll do anything to improver themselve and the games for our pleasure. They're trying as hard as they can to change the gamers'world and I love it. I have a DS and I would recommend it to everbody; just look at the game "New Super Mario Bros", with almost 3 million sales in Japan right now. And look at the sales of the DS Lite; It has been selling for weeks (months) almost 10 times as much as the Sony PSP. It is clear that Nintendo knows how to produce games, and how to market them.
As for the Wii, I'm buying it! And I hope it is going to be a success and that it will beat the 360 and the PS3. With all those great games and thing like Virtual Console and with a price 3 times as less as the PS3, I might even buy two!
QrafTee
Pyro Man wrote:
I saw a video on You Tube of one being smashed. Gamecubes are SOOOO Tinny it just broke like an egg. It looked crap, it just broke so easily.

Umm dude, do you use consoles as a shield or something? You fighting samurais, knights, muskateers, soldiers, martial artists, or something? I don't know about you, but I buy consoles to play with not block projectiles or oncoming attacks. You may have an exceptional PS2, because from many reports PS2s are quite fragile. If you want the most rock-hard console it would be the Xbox because there has been reports that it actually deflected a bullet, but it doesn't matter because an Xbox's lifespan expires quite quickly anyway. So good luck on your fighting evil aliens/monsters with your PS2 as a shield, for me, I'll just use my consoles to play video games.
Whong
QrafTee wrote:
Pyro Man wrote:
I saw a video on You Tube of one being smashed. Gamecubes are SOOOO Tinny it just broke like an egg. It looked crap, it just broke so easily.

Umm dude, do you use consoles as a shield or something? You fighting samurais, knights, muskateers, soldiers, martial artists, or something? I don't know about you, but I buy consoles to play with not block projectiles or oncoming attacks. You may have an exceptional PS2, because from many reports PS2s are quite fragile. If you want the most rock-hard console it would be the Xbox because there has been reports that it actually deflected a bullet, but it doesn't matter because an Xbox's lifespan expires quite quickly anyway. So good luck on your fighting evil aliens/monsters with your PS2 as a shield, for me, I'll just use my consoles to play video games.


That's really funnie! Very Happy Laughing

QrafTee is right, consoles are for playing, swords are for fighting! Wink Idea
roach1e24
Nintendo all the way!! Always has been and always will be. The little chinese guys really are very clever and hope they carry on making these fab games. Ive played every mario and each time a new Mario game comes out, ill do my best to get hold of it!! Dont rate any other consoles although havent had much to do with the XBox!! Shocked
wolfpack
Quote:
roach1e24 Posted

Nintendo all the way!! Always has been and always will be. The little chinese guys really are very clever and hope they carry on making these fab games. Ive played every mario and each time a new Mario game comes out, ill do my best to get hold of it!! Dont rate any other consoles although havent had much to do with the XBox!!


Umm Nintendo is a Japanese product. But my son absolutely loves the GC but for me it is the NES as best Nintendo system.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Games

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.