FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

zombie dogs!

scantron
Did anyone read this article? it's pretty weird but interesting... it seems that scientists have figured out a way to revive dead dogs. check it out-
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15739502-13762,00.html?name=otherside
Blazole
This just sounds well freaky. I dont honestly know any reason why i would want to bring back alive anything dead. Its not nature its just freaky
scantron
'm sure they're trying to figure out a way to revive humans. part of mans' eternal quest to beat death!
Blazole
yes but this would also be very freaking and not nature wouldnt it.

surley by bringing people alive again it would mean the world would be very very over crowded.

know what i mean mate
scantron
oh yeah i agree totally! but it is an interesting innovation.... i think that eventually one's body would be too old to work, even if revived.
Blazole
yeah possibly. Brain damage and heart strain ect....

not a good idea
jczer68
Sounds pretty creepy, yet fascinating. Lowering the temperature is nothing new it seems. The saline solution might be new, but why didn't they do that before (if they could). And the electric shock, well that seems to come straight from the movies, LOL; Although electric shocks aren't new when you consider that it's used to stimulate cells, that are prepped for cloning, into dividing and also to stimulate the heart into pumping.

Also, I guess since simpler lifeforms, like certain seafood such as shrimp, could be frozen and "brought back to life" if I remember correctly (can't remember)... so it would appear that the saline solution is the important, necessary step for reviving mammals. Seems like maybe the theory was there for quite some time but no-one actually succeeded in doing it??
Blazole
i dont think that people shud mess with that sort of stuff. it just seems well creepy. things like this could get out of control.
luxtu
lol
amazing story maybe people have alike Angel
DotCom
some things are just to creepy to even to consider. Yikesssss
Sluff
dang the science lol somethings are suppose to be the way they are haha
Ressurrector
thats an awesome article. 3 hours dead then back alive. AND BLOOD is the key. if u have fresh blood life is possible it seems. Twisted Evil who wants to be the first human guinea pig?
JustChilL
This is Freaky and a Dumb idea....... but if u love something that dies reviving is a good idea lol....... but FREAKY
zyee
bringing death to life ........

just a bit hard to imigine, when u see your great grand father standing infrond of u, which alrady died for 10 years ............
tidruG
Why are people so hell-bent on reversing death? I mean, we die for a reason... (whatever that may be)
But seriously, I think death is sacred. I personally think we should keep out noses out of death.
OutlawSpirit
hahaha... cool shit, but it will mess the world up...
cripplers crossface
Cool, scary for people iomagin they were realsed in toronto lol hehe but that would be funny a guy goes hunt and gets one and brings it on airplane and he is dead by that zombie and plane chrash funny shit hee.
knox
Quote:
m sure they're trying to figure out a way to revive humans. part of mans' eternal quest to beat death!

Yet you have to die to become immortal.

That is just to darn freaky once somthing is dead it should stay dead things aren't ment to be brang back like that, anyone else thinking of pet cemetery by Stephen King?
ClanElite
omg, its true?
I do not believe! Confused
I go to believe when to make one Human Zombie Shocked
hahahahaha...
Wink
bye^^