FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

server 2 is down :( really?

sindemencia
the server 2 is down the problem is... well y don't know what is the problem but y know this
in www.frih.net
[/code]

Error!
Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the address http://www.frih.net/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.[/code]

and in sindemen.frih.net
Error!
Could not locate remote server
Code:

You tried to access the address http://www.sindemencia.frih.net/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.
[/quote]
Bengt
i have problems loading files of my domain and www.frih.net as well Sad
but it'll be solved soon me thinks Very Happy
Hammy
Yeah.. My FTP went down too dangit. Sorry to trouble yahs. but is it working again?. It's a bit of a hastle for me to try it as my pc is very slow.
Cheeers.
Zorrin
My site and cp go down every once in a while. does frih have a auto refresher, cuz I refresh my page and it says unable to find page, then have a minute or so i refresh and its back. does that everytime to.
CatBox
It seems to fine now Razz
Panthrowzay
I think that the server keeps droping off and on, like a brownout.