FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

GeekWorld Forum!!! [Register for 20 FRIH$]

Did you like GeekWorld?
Yeah, very nice.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
It was OK.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Nah.....not too good.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

einstein
hi everyone, join my forum at http://geekworld.17.forumer.com
discussions on general topics are also done. we have 8 members with 48 posts. also, many of you may also become Moderators and Promoters, since these posts are vacant. Hoping to see you there. Very Happy
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 1500 articles
We have 48 registered users
The newest registered user is Make_Poop

Moderators are still required!!! even Promoters are needed!! pls join and become staff members!!!
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 1526 articles
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is Shadow

pls join!!!! members from Frihost will get special privileges. but only the first 10 members!!! So hurry up, and join my forum!!!
Dark-Tech
well its definately one of the more advanced websites but i believe its template based eitherway good job and good luck recruiting
yairbd
Looks nice!

Good luck!

I like the design... Applause
einstein
hey ppl, if u like it, pls join my forum...
saurabh.sauron
this is one of the best and most interactive forums i have seen so far. after some posting, i was made an admin and my own special title. u can even request to be made mods...that's what so special about it... Cool Cool Cool
einstein
yeah, saurabh is a very active member and has contributed a lot towards my forum. hope u also join and do the same thing as saurabh!!! Very Happy
einstein
well 4 frihosters have already joine. so hurry up, u others, if u want special privileges, join my forum as soon as possible.
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 1702 articles
We have 61 registered users
The newest registered user is rajhank
darrenpaul
saurabh.sauron wrote:
this is one of the best and most interactive forums i have seen so far. after some posting, i was made an admin and my own special title. u can even request to be made mods...that's what so special about it... Cool Cool Cool

Is that not a tad dangerous to recruit just anyone, even to promote them to the level of admin, when all it takes is that one person who likes to mess things up. I think you need to put a bit more thought into hiring people..remember it only takes one, easily angered person to destroy a nice site you have built up.
einstein
darrenpaul wrote:
saurabh.sauron wrote:

Is that not a tad dangerous to recruit just anyone, even to promote them to the level of admin, when all it takes is that one person who likes to mess things up. I think you need to put a bit more thought into hiring people..remember it only takes one, easily angered person to destroy a nice site you have built up.

well, u r right. but i trust him since i know him know. i did not know him when he joined the forum, but i know him now. he lives close by and we have bcum friends. so what is wrong in appointing him and his brother as admin???
saurabh.sauron
glad to know that u trust me. LOL
and anyway, that forum is superb!!! pls do join.
einstein
well, i have asked you all to JOIN MY FORUM!!!! not it is upto you whether you want to join or not. i just want to say one thing though: JOIN MY FORUM AND YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES!!!
Technaut
prettys busy little forum you got there. Smile
Alie
It looks like Alien Portal (I'm not sure) and F1 theme. If this is it - I wonder how you've integrated this forum template. I had some problems with this portal system... Or maybe it's newer version?
einstein
well, i hope it will become more busy.....and for that, i need members, especially from Frihost(since all of you are very active here!!!) Wink
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 2041 articles
We have 70 registered users
The newest registered user is dakota
einstein
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is garion

Our users have posted a total of 2120 articles within 282 topics

HEY, ISN'T ANYONE ELSE GOING TO JOIN MY FORUM???
saurabh.sauron
hey guys, pls join einstein's forum. its really very nice!!!
einstein
PLS GIVE FEEDBACKS, AND IF U LIKE IT, THEN JOIN. I TELL U, YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES!!!
einstein
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is Weboj

Our users have posted a total of 2637 articles within 311 topics

PLS GIVE FEEDBACKS PPL!!!
Voffen
At first, get a better domain to your forum and site. =) No body can remember the one you have at the moment.
einstein
well, i will think abt it. but first, JOIN USING THIS PRESENT URL!!! ADD IT TO FAVOURITES, THEN U WON'T EVEN FORGET THE URL...
einstein
well, i just can't wait. i have already had quite a no. of members from Frihost, and i want a lot more to join. and i also want my 100th member from frihost. currently, there are 93 members..... Very Happy
budazz
Nice webbie... but I saw the layout hundred times already
einstein
well, there aren't many themes u can get with phpBB!!! and one that wud match the banner, too....
einstein
well, i have put up a new theme. come and chk it out ppl.

We have 102 registered users
The newest registered user is Sonyman950

Our users have posted a total of 3044 articles within 349 topics
Dark-Tech
i made acoment earlier but idk why here i do feel that its advanced and ihavent seen much like it before is what i shoulda said but for me it s probably only a boredom thing and i have so much to do it is unlikely i will ever have a nother chance ot visit but good work
einstein
well, we are posting at a very fast rate, but the only problem is MEMBERS!!! pls, join ppl. i hope you will join, cos i am really desperate to get more members....
tamilchild
good forum and good support

I am also one member of this forum ... Embarassed
einstein
thanx for that remark tamilchild.... Very Happy
and yes, i wud say that more than 35% members are from Frihost, and that's saying something!! well, when will all you others join my forum??? Wink i am eagerly waiting for you all...... Smile
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 3769 articles
We have 108 registered users
The newest registered user is Daven0422

so come on ppl. wat are you waiting for??? just join n ENJOY!!! Very Happy
einstein
i need some Gfx Artists, and also Promoters. so if you do join my forum, just give an application, and u will be appointed!!! Very Happy
VERY SIMPLE, BUT FIRST, JUST JOIN.... Wink
DRXX
One of Greatest site I have been at

And i gotta admit

I think I am the ACTIVIEST member there

The sites posts are rising but its lack of people joining it

Cheers!!
TarsajumaClan
I joined your forum. It's very nice looking
einstein
thanx for that comment.... Very Happy
i have paid u 20FRIH$!!! hope u are active... Wink
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 4058 articles
We have 114 registered users
The newest registered user is GameFreak

well, i guess its nice progress, but still more members are invited from Frihost, cos its the best forum i have ever known. Very Happy
einstein
Our users have posted a total of 4447 articles
We have 128 registered users
The newest registered user is 209creative.com

i still say that more people from Frihost should join my forum: http://geekworld.17.forumer.com Very Happy
einstein
*bump*

i need more members. So why don't you people join??? I assure you that you will enjoy yourselves!!! Very Happy
DRXX
Dude

Dont brag about it

The more u Beg and ask..the less people will be interested of joining cause they dont wanna have an annoying admin

DRXX
einstein
OK, i get you!!! Very Happy
i'll stop doing this.........but it was only because i was desperate. From now, i will wait patiently for people to join GeekWorld. Smile
Traveller
Double posting, either by posting the same message multiple times or in multiple threads, or by making multiple posts in succession without there being any intervening posts by other users is against the Forum Rules and is even addressed in the FAQ.

This thread is a good example of how "einstein" has repeatedly violated this rule. Do NOT do it again.

-close-