FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Backstreet boys fans here? No kevin?! awww!

alexpotter
well i've been a backstreetboy fan since i as 13... Smile i know I KNOW many people hate them, especially the guys.. but i still think they're a cool band Smile besides they look good and their songs are very rythmic.. i like that Very Happy... + good singers and dancers.. well...

ANYWAY! i guess all the fans (if any here) know that.. so my question is...

what do you think of Kevin leaving the band..?
isn't it sad Sad i think they'll never be the same again, kevin was my fav bsb.. Sad
imera
I was a little fan when they were popular, I have never been a big fan to anything but my interest.

I like their dance moves, but they are not the only one that has great dance moves.
I also like some of their music, not all songs are that great but those that I like, I like and listen to.

I thought that they had split up for a while ago, then came together and spited up again.
But of course, it’s always sad when someone leaves the band. Most people that has a favourite band will be sad if someone is leaving or the band breaks up. I don’t really have any favourite backstreet boy, they have all different personalities so it's hard to pick one.