FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Late night quiz shows...

bigdan
Does anyone here watch those really obnoxious and lame late night quiz shows where you ring in and you try to win cash?

Australia has been (or will soon be) swamped by them! Ten had the first one, BB Uplate/The Uplate Show with Hotdogs (Hotdogs is a dick Razz), Nine's just launched theirs, Quizmania (very sucky Sad) and Seven has one in the works...

Really, these shows suck major backside. Sad
jeremoi
Distraction is a good late night quizshow. I think it is a stupid show but I watch it because I find Jimmy Carr really funny.
Josso
They are ridiculous. I can see that the companies that put them on make some serious money from them but SERIOUSLY. They replaced M&M in the UK with ITVPlay, some 24/7 premium rate number quiz show. That was my favourite channel as well, especially for freeview customers TV has been pretty wrecked. I see them on practically all the channels late at night now. As I'm a late night movie watcher (It's 2am here now) it becomes majorly tedious. All the hosts practically shout at you in some kind of elabourated fake set... anyway *rant over*. I hate them basically.
reddishblue
Hotdogs has his own show!!!!
*runs to top of building* *Jumps, yelling 'noooooooooooooooooooooooo'*
*splat*
lyddi8
I don't know where they get the people to host these shows!
It's like they've sucked all the dregs from BB and B-rate modelling agencies.

Hotdogs *is* a dick, and that other gay hairdresser from BB s-u-c-k-s.
But at least it's better than channel 9 (?)

It has girls who obviously have difficulty reading the teleprompter, and look uncomfortable standing there in a bikini for everyone to gawk at.
I would feel sorry for them, but somehow only laughter comes out when i watch that show.
pashmina
i just hate to watch such types of shows. i live to watch live concert and other stuffs