FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rap Website

DeviousRiders
i need help on ideas for a rap website how would i start we only like red and black and i sorta tryed making a script for a player but didnt work if you could help me out please reply[/img]
timerecords
DeviousRiders wrote:
i sorta tryed making a script for a player but didnt work if you could help me out please reply[/img]

I've a player and I think it's a pretty cool one, but it's in flash made with SwishMax so if you got intressed tell me.

If you wanna see how it looks like, then have a look at: http://home.deds.nl/~timerecords/Home.html

Greetz,
Time Records
DeviousRiders
timerecords wrote:
DeviousRiders wrote:
i sorta tryed making a script for a player but didnt work if you could help me out please reply[/img]

I've a player and I think it's a pretty cool one, but it's in flash made with SwishMax so if you got intressed tell me.

If you wanna see how it looks like, then have a look at: http://home.deds.nl/~timerecords/Home.html

Greetz,
Time Records

thats nice but it is alittle to big for the type of site i am making but if u could make is smaller then i would use it i am also having a idea about making a part of the site so that u can have a chat type thing it in like at this site right hea http://www.2paclegacy.com/chatroom.html and also a part were i could sell some merchindice and cd's and i am still tying to make a flash site for it but it is kinda hard this is the first website i am making and i want it to be a good one"as in flash i mean"
timerecords
DeviousRiders wrote:

thats nice but it is alittle to big for the type of site i am making but if u could make is smaller then i would use it i

How small exactly?
DeviousRiders
i have an example but i dont have one made forum pm me if u wanna see it
DeviousRiders
sorry for not being on alot so i would still like some help on the website if you could help me out in a chat box script and the mp3 script and also a nice intro script that i can make it so that it has the pics of some of the group and a song
DeviousRiders
Looking for a good scripter or someone who can help me make a intro for my websites i have 3 of them one for both my companys that me and my cuzz are making and one for the band we are ganna make big so if you could help me out i would greatly apprecate it

p.s sorry for grammer mistakes on a comp at school and i cant be on it so i am typing fast