FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guy Hit with Shopping Cart at 70mph

bestvids
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/2051/Shopping_Cart_Idiot

Why would someone do this? This dude allows himself to get hit with a metal shopping cart going 70mph.
eqfan
lol,very interesting
joxang
I don't think 'ouch' quite describes it :s...
Krille_leijon
That's just stupid....
SusieSmacktard
Was he high?
Josso
Haha Laughing

Vaguely stupid thing to do.
alkady
lol, That guy really screwed up big time. He must have been one of those obsessed about the Jackass Fad where people where doing all this stupidity.
Becky
Thats a bit stupid Confused
and it must of really hurt! Laughing
Tiger
What a waste! Obviously he hangs out with the wrong people, or whatever he was smoking was way to strong for his brain to handle. I don't see any benefit to this unless it was done to raise money for charity, and even then, there are much better and safer ways to raise money for charity than this!

Was it a dare? An attempt to get into the recorded books? Whatever it was, it's really dumb to allow yourself to get hit by a shopping cart moving at any speed, let alone at 70mph. Truly sad!
lisamenzel
where was he bleeding from?
wowz
Are these posts even hobbies?
I suppose of people want to be like the guys from Jackass...
Stupidity is my hobby
Klaker
that is just about ridiculous....
jon9314
kind of funny but extreamly stupid
milkman
Haha. Why?
Because that guy is cool, and everyone knows its manly to get hit with shopping carts at 70 mph.

However something in me keeps me from trying it.
Eyre
er.....that sucks?
jobzunlimited
hey hey
bonestorm74
I think it's called natural selection. The smart cavemen all learned to avoid shopping carts at 70mph and hence lived to procreate. This particular one probably won't live long enough to reproduce if he keeps subjecting his body to random acts of stupidity.
Motoracer380
wow that is friggen stupid
Rico
What happened to the trolly?
GProject
Rico wrote:
What happened to the trolly?

Good question. It's probably the smarter of the two 'stars' of this video.
Mr Smith
Sure won't be going as fast as my kart...
Mwilliams
This is a crazy stunt. I guess he took pain killers before he did this

lolz.

And he should of wore better shoes to protect his feet.
carbenson
Now I feel stupid for watching this idiotic stunt!
Not many vidios that start with a full moon could be going anywhere worthwhile!
CreepingD
How stupid can someone be???
largelyobscure
I think this is just silly. I don't even know how real this is; I mean the dude got hit it looks like but it would be easy to fake speeds and stuff. I don't know; I don't think he would have been able to walk away from that like that; I mean gravity -- falling you reach close to 80mph ... that's a lot of force, and that's a metal shopping cart, probably weighs somewhere between 50 - 100 lbs. depending, even a plastic one... one would think that this would break someone's hip or cause massive internal injuries or at least do worse than that. Like, I said, I dunno but it still is pretty dumb to subject yourself to something like that; but if that's what people consider entertainment it will be popular as long as people watch shows like "jacka55"

It's kind of funny, but just the thought of it reminds of something off of Bevis and Butthead... Smile
Blaster
theres a better video at http://break.com/index/how_to_stop_a_runaway_shopping_cart.html its kinda funny i think
sir.paul.chaplin
hehe. Nice clip, thanks for the post
Ozzy
Ahahah!

Damn eh?!

Man that would of hurt! That bruise would have gotten so big!
Manofgames
i mean sick as in not cool but sick as in stupid.

the guy is totally stupid they are all idiots.

Who on earth in their right mind would have done that???

I mean, its probably the equivalant of being hit by a car at abought 30+ mph. It doesn't take a genius to recognise that that's goin to hurt bad.
Then he's like oh i broke my ankle now i realise what a idiot ive been im gonna make it som1s problem to fix me up.

People like that have real problems
Mr. McCoy
hahahahahhahaaha

totally stupid, but still friggin funny!

try a cart made of pure metal:P... OUCH..

McCoy
Satori
Pretty funny! Guy's a total idiot, but then again, it's entertaining to see idiots do stupid stuff! Definitely would've been better with a metal shopping cart! You hear that idiot? Do it with metal instead of plastic next time!