FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did the Holocaust really happen?

Did the holocaust really happen?
Yes.
87%
 87%  [ 14 ]
No.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

S3nd K3ys
Reading some of the rhetoric on this board regarding the Jews, I'm curious how many here actually believe they were almost wiped out during the holocaust..
The Conspirator
Talk about a stupid question.
Yes. and I doubt any one would disagree with that.
maclui
If the question is if this is a fact in history then It happened, that is for sure.
The details about it, is something not veryone can understand, it was a terrible event in contemporary history.
Helios
Of course not!

My grandmother wasn't there. No no no no.. everything is a lie!

LOL
polarBear
Short answer: Yes

Long answer:

It didn't just 'happen'. The Shoah was the execution phase of a long planned german strategy to eradicate the Jews from their Europe. It was first ordered by Hitler, channeled through Göring to Heydrich and Eichmann, who not only built the cover up schemes but also spent years experimenting ways to 'get rid' of all the jews they could at an industrial rate. At Wansee Heydrich obtained for the task a legal frame for the operation, a means of transportation, and a secrecy agreement.

Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wannsee_Conference for a mini stub on it
S3nd K3ys
The Conspirator wrote:

Again you have proven yourself 100% wrong.

Rolling Eyes

Seriously, con, the last part of your question proves absolutely how much you know about the current situation with terrorists, Israel and the US.

Please, in light of your reply, do NOT respond to any of my posts in World News. You're not of a high enough caliber to debate on that level.
horseatingweeds
The holocaust was a hoax perpetrated by the Zionist entity known as the US to rationalize stealing the holy lands for the peaceful Muslim peoples in order to further the Zionist Empire’s world domination and destruction of Islam and all of the Muslin nations…stealing oil, all of the Muslim woman, land, goats, wells and every thing else.

Death to America
polarBear
What a wondrous display of the American education standards... do you have anything to say or you just feel like being even more dopish?
Josso
Of course it happened, maybe exagerated over the long period of time though. From films and photographs I don't think there was much exageration though Shocked
S3nd K3ys
horseatingweeds wrote:
The holocaust was a hoax perpetrated by the Zionist entity known as the US to rationalize stealing the holy lands for the peaceful Muslim peoples in order to further the Zionist Empire’s world domination and destruction of Islam and all of the Muslin nations…stealing oil, all of the Muslim woman, land, goats, wells and every thing else.

Death to America

That was beautiful! Can I quote you? Wink
HDirtwater
At the risk of sounding stupid (wouldn't be the first time) that post has got to be a joke. I mean, it's not like the allies took pictures of some prison somewhere and just photoshopped really skinny Jewish people into it...
S3nd K3ys
HDirtwater wrote:
At the risk of sounding stupid (wouldn't be the first time) that post has got to be a joke. I mean, it's not like the allies took pictures of some prison somewhere and just photoshopped really skinny Jewish people into it...

Yes, he was being sarcastic. And did a fine job too! Laughing Laughing Laughing
alkady
The Conspirator wrote:

....*Cough...President of Iran *Cough...Thinks it's a myth *cough *cough
horseatingweeds
S3nd K3ys wrote:
horseatingweeds wrote:

Death to America

That was beautiful! Can I quote you? Wink

Certainly, as long as you use it in a matter that will hinder humanity and cripple civilized society and freedom.

Death to America and her Zionist hoar.
Soulfire
The Conspirator wrote:

Perhaps if you looked beyond the classroom and "basic facts" we are taught, you would see that there is (to some) compelling evidence against the holocaust.

While I am in agreement with you here, look at the poll - at least 2 people disagree with us.
horseatingweeds
LOL, yeah me and Mel Gibson…..
yairbd
The Holocaust for sure happaned, this is one of the most terrible things that ever happaned in this world.
ainieas
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Did the holocaust really happen?

Not if you don't think so....

What is it this time? Hitler was a secret Muslim? Aryan race and all meant nothing to him. All he wanted to wipe out all the non-muslims or what??
James007
S3nd K3ys wrote:
The Conspirator wrote:

Again you have proven yourself 100% wrong.

Rolling Eyes

Seriously, con, the last part of your question proves absolutely how much you know about the current situation with terrorists, Israel and the US.

Please, in light of your reply, do NOT respond to any of my posts in World News. You're not of a high enough caliber to debate on that level.

S3nd K3ys, shut up now or get banned, choose!

And now I'm closing this ridiculous topic.
-close-