I loved Kingdom hearts. The game is so beautiful and the Ending made me cry. I am saving up for the second. I actually have the money now I'm waiting fo rseptember for it to come out. Words really can't explain how much I love the first game. But I honestly did. It's one of the best games I have played.
CoM was decent.I didn't like it as much as KH or my other GBA games...
KH wasn't to great cause i've played better games.
But IMO KH2 looks awesome.Tho i wish Square-Enix would turn away from KH and FF and worry on another title like Chrono...
The Battlefield franchise high tech and will take gamers to the frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2. The game will keep many of the features that made Battlefield 1942 such a success but will also try to convey the true experience of modern warfare with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.
In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game’s 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC. Additionally, persistent character growth allows players to rise through the ranks and attain the ultimate rank of General.
An all-new game engine and physics system brings the modern battlefield to life like never before. The new material penetration feature measures weapons’ ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.
You can access a few videos of Battlefield 2 in action by following the download tab above.
Battlefield 2 features immense, richly detailed, destructible environments, from city streets to remote forests, in some of the most notorious hot spots around the world. Each map in Battlefield 2 adjusts in scale to support the number of players in the world, providing the ideal vehicle- to-player ratio and an optimized gameplay experience.
Enhanced team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their teammates.
Soldier kits now affect vehicles that players utilize on the battlefield. For instance, the medic kit can transform a vehicle into a mobile aid station and the support kit can make helicopters into flying ammo dumps.
- Online multiplayer action with up to 64 players on the PC.
- All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
- Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
- Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.
- Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
- A variety of solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, Medic, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Tank units.
- New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including wire-guided missiles and laser designated bombs.
- Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
- Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock new weapons, medals, and more.
- Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
- Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.
- Voice over IP supported with headset.
With 3 armies to choose from and with the game focusing heavily on high tech warfare, it becomes clear that the equipment inventory involved will have to be both exhaustive and authentic if the developers are to achieve their goals.
Title is Kingdom Hearts. Why are u posting battlefield 2 ? I love all enix games... nothing more to say.
CoM has some of the nicest graphics for any portable system.. its so well done..
and pretty fun to play although the card system takes a bit of getting used to.